🌟 CHAPTER 23 🌟

JUNGKOOK'S POV

A little while after our talk at the park, I dropped Lisa off to her house. Jennie was still with her mom and I had to go check on her to see if she needed anything. I can't wait to tell you what happened today, Jennieya.

After half an hour, I finally reached Jennie's Aunt's house.

"Jungkook!!!! How are you dear ?" Auntie asked as soon as she saw me.

"Hello Auntie. I'm alright. How are you ? You seem to be loving your time here." I asked her with a playful smile.

"Ohh yes!!! Absolutely. Now that my daughter is here with me it's more fun. Please have a seat, let me bring something for you to eat. You must be tired from working all day right." Auntie said as she went in the kitchen to get me food.

"Ohh hey Jk, You are early today. Did boss give you half a day off ?" Jennie asked as soon as she came out of the bathroom.

"I took a half day myself. I'm so sorry Jennie. I promise I'll work for extra hours and make up for it tomorrow." I said being sad.

"No, Jk. You don't have to do that. You needed a break too, I'm glad you took it." She said assuring me with a smile.

"Thank you Jennie. I love you." I said as I ran to her and hugged her.

After a while Auntie brought some delicious home made snacks for us. The lady next door who also happens to be Jennie's Aunt's friend had a kitty party today. So after catering to us, auntie left for the party. Jennie was invited too but she chose not to go and instead spend her day with me today and auntie happily agreed to that.

"So what's with the smiley face today ? Why'd you take a half day huh ? Did you go out with somebody ?" She asked.

"Well practically, Yes. I did go out with somebody. But you won't beleive who that somebody was." I said being excited.

"Who was it ?" She asked being curious to hear my response.

"IT WAS LISA." I said and jumped like a little kid.

"Lisa !!??? She's in NY ? She was in Korea when we went there." Jennie said being amused.

"Surprising right ? I was surprised too when I saw her at the cafe today. She was with an old man in suit. After he left, I went to her and tried to make her beleive that 'Jennie isn't at fault'" I said.

"You told her ?" She asked.

"About your health condition? No. About you being innocent and doing nothing wrong ? Yes." I replied.

"What did she say then ?" She asked.

"She said that her brother is really upset with what you did and that he's been acting up all wierd the past few days. But she also said that she doesn't want her brother and his problems to come between our relationship. She said she wants to give it a real try. And she also said that she really liked me." I said smiling.

"That's amazing, Jk. I'm so happy for youuuu." She said and gave me a hug.

"Yes. I know right. I had almost given up on us but today was the most unexpected and beautiful day. And yea Jen, I didn't plan on telling you this but I think you should know....." I said looking at her with a serious face.

"Yes. What is it ?" She asked looking back at me.

JENNIE'S POV

As soon as he said those words, I knew some news related to Taehyung was making its way to me.

"The old guy who Lisa was sitting with, before I approached her is her dad's friend and they are planning to get Taehyung married to his Daughter -KIM JISOO." Jk said in a soft voice.