🌟 CHAPTER 20 [ M ] 🌟

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I wanted to run out of this room. So bad. Having sex with a random girl just to forget about Jennie was the worst idea I ever thought of. But it was too late. The girl looked full of lust and she was already pushing me to the bed and hovering on top of me. Now that I have dragged myself into this mess let's see if this works.

"So what do you want me to do to you, daddy ?" She asked seductively.

"Do whatever you want to get JENNIE out of my mind." I said grabbing her neck and pulling her closer to me.

She kissed my lips in a slower and sexier manner. And the moment her lips touched mine, the only thing I remembered was my first kiss with Jennie, when we were out for a walk. Ghosh that was the most beautiful thing ever. NO TAEE !!!!! What are you doing, that shitty girl doesn't deserve your love. Kick her out of your mind.

To just stop thinking about Jennie, I started kissing the girl on top me with full passion. I touched every inch of her body till my hand reached her big tits. I squeezed and sucked them and next thought that crossed my mind was the drunk night I had with Jennie before she left for America. They way she kissed me first, her body in my hands, her shivering beneath my touch. AHHHHH!!!! STOPPPP!!!

"Take it in your mouth and show me what you got." I said and I pulled my pants down showcasing my hard dick and asking her to work her tongue on it.

Without wasting any time she took the entire length in her mouth and started bobbing her head. She was amazing at what she did but I wasn't enjoying any of it. Whyyy ??? Because as always my mind was somewhere else.

"Go deeper." I held her head and pushed in further into my dick so that I could enjoy and finally climax but it was still of no use.

"Enough of this for today. If you want more you have to come back." The girl said popping my dick out of her mouth.

That sounded familiar.

"You have a flight to catch tomorrow and I don't want to make you tired. You have to come back if you want more."

That was the exact same thing I said to Jennie on the drunk night.

"Jennie...." I whispered and the girl was utterly shocked.

I lost all my control and my anger finally took over me.

I flipped the girl going on top of her. I tore her panties in a hurry and entered my dick in her core.

"Daddy please use a condom." She said being afraid.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" I screamed thrusting hard in her.

"YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS, JENNIE." Another hard and deep thrust.

"Taehyung, stop you are hurting me." Jennie shouted.

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL ?" Another hard thrust.

"I LOVED YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND YOU JUST SAY YOU LIKE SOMEONE ELSE JUST LIKE THAT"Another thrust.

I was out of my mind. I could only see Jennie withering in pain due to my rough thrusts. She was shouting wincing but I couldn't stop. It was like some beast had taken over me. I continued torturing her until she passed out.

I finally broke down besides her and cried. That's when I found out that it wasn't Jennie. It was the girl who my friend had payed to sleep with me.

"Shittttt!!!!! What did I do ??? What if she complaints to the police ??? I have to get out of here. I have to run." I thought to myself.

I quickly took out a check from my pocket I wrote 10 times the amount promised to her on it and left a note with it saying that I was sorry and asking her to not contact the police as he'll pay a bigger amount for compensation.