🌟 CHAPTER 12 🌟

JENNIE'S POV

I was really really shocked by what happened a little time ago. A Panic attack ? Why would I get one ? I'm not that stressed about anything. But whatever it was, it was surely very scary. I felt like my heart just stopped pumping blood for a few seconds. I thought that I was gonna die. I was so glad that Jungkook was there and he knew exactly what to do. Since then I couldn't sleep. I am happy that mom was so deep asleep that she didn't know anything about all this. She would've been super scared to see me like that. Jungkook was also very tensed when he saw me like that but due to tiredness, he also felt asleep. We were going to land in America just in an hour or two. I wonder what Taehyung might be doing right now.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

With Lisa being back home, all of us were having a lot of fun. We took her out for a movie, to have dinner to make her realise all the good food and fun she missed while she wasn't here.

"Ohh God! I don't care what anybody else says but Korea is the best place to be in. It's soo soo good being back." Lisa said as she took the last piece of Teokbokki.

"Wow I'm surprised that you say something like that after spending 10 whole years in America!!" I said poking her.

"America is fine Lil bro, but it's nothing compared to my hometown." She said raising an eyebrow.

"All of us are so glad that you are back Lisa. Everything just seems so nice and joyful when you are around." Mom said patting Lisa's head.

"I know right mom. All these years this dull person must've really troubled you a lot." She said teasing me.

"I'm not a dull person lily. Stop degrading me in front of our parents." I said and we started bickering again. A usual day in the KIMs house.

"C'mon everyone it's about to get dark. Let's go home and have some rest. Lily you must be tired, right ? You need rest." Dad said and all of us went back to our car.

After a long drive, we finally reached home. I was so happy and excited as lily was back that I forgot to call and check if Jennie reached New York safely. It was 7 in the evening here that means it must be 9 in the morning there. Their flight must have landed in New York by now. Let me call her and check.

I was about to call her when Lisa just busted inside my room.

"Hey Taebear. I got some tea for you. Something very strange happened at the airport today." She said excitedly.

"Not now Lisa. I'm too tired, I wanna sleep." I said making excuses so that she'll leave the room and I'll be able to call Jennie peacefully.

"You are such a spoil sport, you Lil drama queen but I won't buy that. Call Jennie after you finish listening to me." She said and I was shocked at her words.

"Wait what ? How did you know I was gonna call Jennie ?" I asked being surprised.

"I know you too well Kim Taehyung. Lil boyfie must be missing his Girlfie very much, right ?" She said making a puppy face.

"Just shut up and do what you are here for." I said getting annoyed.

"Good boy. So listen to me. Today when I was exiting the boarding area, I bumped into this very cute couple. They both looked nice together, but the guy was very handsome. I felt so jealous of that girl who got to be next to him. She was also very beautiful tho. She had this long brown hair, cute cat eyes and pretty mandu cheeks. The guy, oh god what do I even say about him. He looked like the God of Devils. Long black messy hair, big doe eyes, buff and strong arms, he probably had abs too but I couldn't make sure of that due to his loose fitting tshirt. His sexy gaze, I felt like I would get lost somewhere by looking into his eyes. I really really hope I get to see him again." Lisa said narrating her story like it was from a kdrama or something.