❤️ AUTHOR'S NOTE ❤️

Heyy guyss. How are y'all doing? I'm very thrilled to tell you that we are almost have way through the story of IT'S COMPLICATED. I really have taken a lot of efforts to think of a story and to elongate it with some of the other things. I know that this isn't my best piece of work and still beleive that DANGEROUS LOVE is better, but I am trying. And I also promise to deliver wonderful stories in the future. Just trust in me and support me 💯💯💯.

This note is specially for my gratitude towards you guys. Thanks a ton to each and everyone one of you who take out time from your busy schedules to read my book. I'm so glad to have your support. It makes me so haooy to read all of your comments. Really really thankful to everyone ❤️❤️❤️.

Now before I continue with my story,  Let's have some fun guys.
TELL ME HOW EXCITED YOU GUYS ARE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ALSO TRY AND GUESS HOW THE STORY WILL MOVE FORWARD. LIKE WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS ABOUT THE STORY. I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR THIS FROM EACH OF MY READERS. BE SURE TO TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS SECTION 😃😃😃.

Byeee. See you guys at the next chapter which I'll be posting super soon. Have a good day. Stay happy, healthy and safe always 🥺❤️🌟.