🌟 CHAPTER 7 🌟

AFTER A WEEK.

( A/n:- I'm so sorry guys. I'm skipping so much time in between. You must be thinking what's happening but I have a lot of the story to cover yet and I don't want to unnecessarily elongate it. So I hope you guys understand )

JENNIE'S POV

This week was the best one. Taehyung had completely given up on drugs. He did not consume any type of drugs this entire week. Ofcourse I had to bribe him but he did it. It was difficult for him I could sense it. But with me by his side we did it together. Now my job was to make sure that he never went back to having them again. I needed to know if his mental health was fine. I needed to know if he was happy with life. I set goals for every day and we would follow them together.

"Taehyung be quick. We're getting late. We were supposed to leave half an hour before." I said shouting outside his room as he was getting ready.

"Let's go."He said coming out after getting ready.

"Wow. You look handsome." I said looking at him.

"I know right. That's why I took half an hour extra just to hear those words from your mouth." He said winking at me.

"You haven't changed a bit. Have you ?" I said slightly slapping him.

"I will never change." He said smiling.

"Enough of your cheesiness. We have to goo." I said pushing him forward.

"Mom, Dad. Me and Jennie will be going for a walk. I also have to go for a checkup at the rehab. We'll be back by afternoon. See you guys later." He said giving his parents a hug.

"Come here, Jennie. Don't stand there alone." Mrs Kim said calling me to join the hug and I did.

"Did you guys have breakfast ?" Mr Kim asked.

"No, Dad we'll go for jogging first and then have breakfast afterwards. You guys don't have to worry. We're getting late. Let's go."Taehyung said pulling me out of the house.

"Easy there, Buddy. You are literally dragging me." I said trying to catch up with his speed.

"Weren't you the one who said we're getting late. I was just trying to save time." He said making a puppy face.

"Thank you so much for your efforts. Now let's go for jogging." I said dramatically.

"Hey Jennie. Let's change routes for today. I want to show you some things." He said and I nodded.

"Great then. Follow me." He said and I followed him.

"It feels so fresh to go on a walk in the morning and on top of that I love this weather." I said inhaling the amazing scent of flowers from the trees around us.

"I know right. I used to love this place when I was in college. And speaking of my college, let me show it to you." He said.

"OMG, even I used to come here in my free time. Don't tell me! Were you a student of Seoul National University?" I asked expecting him to say no.

"Yes, Yes. I was. But how do you know ?"He asked.

"Now I remember. You were the senior all the girls used to speak about. Handsome,  Intelligent, smart and skilled. They used to get so upset with the fact that you had a girlfriend. I had heard a lot about you but I never saw you. Now I see why I felt like your name seemed familiar." I said.

We went to our college and saw it from outside. It still felt like the first time I came here. Memories of my senior year flooded back. It was an amazing experience seeing my college  again.

"Wow so we were at the same college and we never crossed paths. That's strange though. But yea I surely was crowded by a lot of girls. They were crazy about me. Who wouldn't be right ?" He asked.