Eleven ꨄ

Fae A.

My stupid phone rings for the third time making me groan loudly. Sitting up in my bed I do my best not to throw a fucking temper tantrum.

"I am a get so sick of being famous" groaning, I answer my phone. "What?!"

"Lose the attitude sweetie, you have an interview with Elle this afternoon" my mom quips.

"That wasn't on my schedule for today. I was supposed to have a free day." It just never ends.

"It was a last minute thing but I told them you had nothing to do today" she says.

"And what if I did? You can't just schedule things without running it by me first!"

"Actually I can, I'm your manager remember? Now get up and shower, I sent your styling team over to your house. They should be there in about 20 minutes."

"Yeah thanks for the heads up" not in the mood to hear her voice anymore I hang up before she can respond.

Pushing back my warm comforter I get out of bed to shower and stuff.

This is not going to be a good day for me. I'm not even sure why I'm so mad, this is nothing new. It just gets more and more annoying every time. It's like my life outside of my career doesn't even matter.

Stepping out of the shower I slip on sweats and shirt not really caring if it matched or anything since I'll be changing out of them soon. Like clock work the second I slip some socks on the doorbell rings.

I mope all the way down the stairs but not without noticing how quiet the house is, Claudia must be out or she's a really heavy sleeper. Ugh I wish I was still asleep.

When I open the door I'm greeted by Manny, Gwen and my stylist April. "Hey guys come on in" I say not even bothering to put on a fake smile.

"Lemma guess, another interview your parents volunteered you for on your day off?" Manny says as they enter.

"You know me so well" I roll my eyes.

I guide them to my room, pushing some of my things to one side of the room so they have space to work. It's relatively quiet while they help me get ready, April has me put on some navy blue slacks with a matching blazer and I plain white t-shit under for some comfort. She slips a few chunky rings on my fingers and a few silver necklaces around my neck while Manny works on my hair  and Gwen applies some light makeup to hide the bags under my eyes.

Kid you not, I have team of magicians because when they are done you would never think I had just rolled out of bed 15 minutes prior.

"And you're all done" Manny says running his fingers through my hair one last time.

I slip on some all white sneakers before taking one last look at myself. The doorbell rings, my mother must have sent a car for me. Which is stupid because I can drive but whatever less work for me I suppose.

Getting into the shiny black SUV, I buckle myself in before greeting the driver. He doesn't respond to me though, probably my father's orders.

After some time I arrive at the studio, stepping out of the car I take a deep breath before heading inside, "this is going to be a long day" I mumble to myself.

****

"So Fae how is your life going in the love department? You been very silent about your private life since your breakup with Angela" a guy off to the side asks.

"I intend to continue to keep my private life just that, private" I smile firmly.

"Does it bother you that Angela has moved?" He asks.

He's pushing and it's starting to tick me off, "no, I don't care what Angela does or who she does" I shrug.

"Your fans would love to see you with someone new, they actually have-"

"Can we please move on from questions about my love life?" I snap making the man close his mouth.

My mother whispers something to one of the producers and he nods, "okay stop the camera we're gonna take a quick break."

Slouching in my chair, my elbow rests on the armrest and my head is now leaning into my hand.

"Fae honey, you cannot snap at the man for asking questions. You're father would not want you behaving this way" she sighs.

"I really don't care. That guy was pushing with those stupid questions about Angela, I don't wanna talk about her and I don't want the public knowing my business" I grit through my teeth.

"Alright I'll get him to lay off the love questions. Can we just finish this interview please? And can you try to act a little happier? You'll get frown lines if you keep this up" she cups my cheek.

"Yeah sure" I roll my eyes.

"I love you sweetheart" she says.

"mhm love you too."

After the interview my mother tries to talk to me about the rest of the week but I just ignore her. When I make it back home the house is still quiet so I just head to my room and strip out of my clothes. Plopping down onto my bed I pick up my phone debating on if I should text Billie or not.

I make a quick decision before I chicken out and just text her 'hey'.

How boring of you Fae..