11 | Deuce Spade

*This book is like 6 days old... You all down bad

- Headmaster's Office -

     "Good afternoon, Headmaster," Barbatos greeted once Crowley opened the door from the inside. "Do you mind if I borrow a few minutes of your time?" She asked.

     Crowley shrugged and nodded, "Sure, you may. Let's talk as we stride to the cafeteria," he said as he closed the door behind him. (Name) followed behind him, "What do you want us to talk to, Ms. (Name)?" He asked the demoness. "As you may know, Yuu-san and I are in the same world, so I am here to ask if you already have an idea about our home. I could offer my help to do so," she answered.

     "Thank you very much, Ms. (Name). I'm currently researching it and I did get info from what you call Earth," Crowley told her. "Witches and wizards also exist in that world, with paranormals such as ghosts, demons, and angels. Since you have magic, are you perhaps a witch?" He asked the demoness, who seems to be chuckling. "Is there something funny, Ms. (Name)?"

     "Oh nothing, Headmaster," she assured. She placed her hands on his shoulders, "I'm a demon, not a wizard." Her voice turned into a deep manly voice, making the black-haired man turn to view her—well, now him—. "Ms. Barbatos, what happened to you?!" The Headmaster was surprised.

There standing behind him, a male version of (Name) was standing. He seems to be chuckling at the Headmaster's reaction, amused, and that only proves that it's the same person who entered this school as a woman. He bowed in front of the Headmaster, his right hand on his left chest...

     "Don't fear, Headmaster. It's me, (Name)," He assured, taking the Headmaster's hand. "And forgive me for surprising you with this form. I can say that I am a demon with many talents, as you can see. My demon powers are immeasurable in many ways at least and I'm older than everyone combined here," he added. The Headmaster covered his face, hiding it since he can see that in both forms, (Name) was attractive.

     "In any case, I don't mind it. You can change your form anytime you want," The Headmaster puffed and walked faster. "About your world, the portal process shall take a long time and since you know what it looks like, I'll be needing your help shortly." He added.

     "It's my pleasure, Headmaster." Seems like (Name) is having fun teasing everyone in this school.

- East Building - 

Grim and Yuu are chasing Ace, who was trying to escape them. Ace kept yelling about not wanting to do any cleaning since he was too lazy, it triggered Yuu and Grim, to say the least...

     Until Yuu bumped into a blue-berry head man, "Excuse me, sir. Do you mind helping me get that guy?" He begged, wanting to end the chasing already. "What...? Capture him? Um... Should I freeze his legs or restrain them?" He asked.

     "Just hit his head hard!" Grim yelled in the background. "Anything is fine!" Yuu approved as he gave the man a thumbs up as a sign of yes, making the man think of a way to trap Ace.

     "Something heavy... I summon thee, Cauldron!" He cast a big pot above Ace, trapping him. Ace screamed in pain since he looks like he was flattened by the pot, with his head having a red lump, "Ugh! Why the pot of all spells?! Look what have you done to me?!" He complained.

     "Hey, Yuu, check it out! Ace is flat as a pancake!" Grim snickered, teasing the poor freshmen. The blue-haired man looked at what he did, worried in some way, "Did I kill him? I'm so sorry! I'll just do something wait—"

     "It's fine, he seems to be okay," Yuu assured as he patted the blue-haired's shoulders. Ace groaned, trying to get out of the pot, "This hurts... You guys are capable to clean 100 windows punishment in the flash, anyway?! You don't need my help at all!!!"

     "It's not something you can do easily," Yuu firmly told Ace. The blue-haired seems to be confused about what his schoolmate is saying, "100 windows punishment? What did you do that made you guys get a punishment?" He asked.

     "I angered the fur-ball and accidentally roasted the Queen of Hearts' statue. Worse case is, it's the Headmaster's punishment," Ace answered. "You burned the Queen of Hearts' statue?! That's something everyone could be mad about since it's one of the Great Seven!" The blue-haired chided, while Ace pouted his lips.

     "Don't give us that attitude, Ace. The first day in school, you got a bad first impression for everyone who saw it," Yuu crossed his arms, scolding the said first year. "Shut up! And who are you anyway?" Ace asked the blue-haired man.

     "I'm Deuce Spade! Wouldn't it be nice to remember your classmates' names... Umm..." Deuce seems to not know Ace's name as well, making him smirk. "You don't remember them either. We're in the same boat~," he teased.

     Deuce coughed, "In any case, the Headmaster punished and you should it seriously before something else happens if you didn't do it," he stated as he let Ace get out of the pot. Ace rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, I know. Then let's get this over with so I can rest."

     "Wait, where's Grim?" Yuu asked, looking for the cat. Once they knew he ditched, Ace seems to pop a vein on his head, "That cat! He made me take his place! You, Juice, help us find that cat!" He ordered, which made Deuce offended.

     He ran after the running Ace, "My name is Deuce! D-E-U-C-E! Not Juice, pronounce it right, will you?" He yelled at the salmon-haired guy. "Anyways, you're part of us since we need your pot to catch that cat again!"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(バルバトス)