52 | Ruggie Bucchi

*I'm too dumb, don't ask for my help ;>

*Also thanks to Sending_luv for the fan art of female Barbatos, muah ily

- ??? -

So prepared for your chance for a lifetime...

Be prepared for sensational news...

A shining, new era is tiptoeing nearer...

And where do we feature?

Just listen to the teacher

Yuu was in another dream, he was surrounded by hyenas and a lion singing their hearts out. Then he got kicked by the lion, landing on bones with the lion yelling Be prepared at the top of the stone...

     "Yeah, be prepared! We'll be prepared!" One of the hyenas yelled, nodding it off. Then he suddenly has a questionable look on his face, "For what?" He asked.

     "For the death of the King," the lion replied, standing tall and proud. "Is he sick?" The hyena asked.

     The lion took his neck, placing the hyena near him, "No, fool, but we're gonna kill him. Simba, too.." Hearing that, the hyenas chanted about not having a king being great and it angered the lion, "Silence! Idiots! I will be king—I WILL BE KING! STICK WITH ME AND YOU'LL NEVER BE HUNGRY AGAIN!" He announced.

The hyenas started to yell Long Live the King repeatedly, showing honor for the lion. Then another musical chant started, the hyenas marching in front of the lion, who was looking proud of himself. Yuu hid behind a rock, feeling afraid of the group of hyenas...

So prepare, for the coup of the century!

(Ooh) Be prepared for the murkiest scam! (La, la, la)

Meticulous planning (We'll have food), Tenacity spanning (Lots of food), and Decades of denial (We repeat) are simply why I'll...

(Endless meat) Be king undisputed, respected, saluted, and seen for the wonder I am!

Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared! Be prepared!

- Ramshackle Dorm, Yuu's room -

     'Ugh, another weird dream...' He thought to himself, waking up from his slumber. "Oh, you're awake! Breakfast is almost ready, let's go, Yuu!" Grim yelled, shaking the male's legs.

     "Yeah, yeah! I hear you, Grim!" Yuu removed Grim's hold from his pajamas, fearing that the cat might rip them like his pants. "Don't rip my pajamas, too. You're gonna make me buy another one."

The cat just grinned and ran downstairs to wait for him to dress up. Yuu felt warm because Grim always keeps him company, despite some loose ends between them like the Entrance Ceremony incident—the demoness's torture...

     "Good morning, Yuu-san," speak of the devil, (Name) appeared behind the door. "We have something to talk to. Please be quick, don't you think?" She favored him and smiled at him, closing the door.