E/8 | Her Groom

*Currently on my way to losing interest in another book again

*The plot going crazy

Obtained: SSR Barbatos's "Groom of the Ghost Bride"

"I just want my groceries..."

- Cafeteria -

The ghosts showed the newly groomed (Name) and it surprised every one because of how he looked now. He's wearing a black suit with a blue rose placed in his breast pocket and his hair slicked back, his fringe tied into a braid pinned at the back, to show his face to the awing Princess...

     "You look so lovely, (Name) dear~!" Eliza sang, pinching Barbatos's cheeks. "Thank you, nanny and grandpa! Truly my mother and father's servants for their wedding are amazing! Now you look perfect to be a groom, (Name)! I can't wait to marry you!"

     (Name) sighed, "Can I have my groceries please?" He favored, on the brink of giving up in life. The ghosts paid no mind to his statement while they talked to the Princess, who was admiring the demon's beauty, "Oh my, you only made me fall for you more..." She whispered.

     "That's (Name)'s male form?!" Leona hissed, surprised at how he looked like. "Damn! I like her even more!" Cater sighed, looking at the male (Name).

     "Malleus-sama won't like this," Sebek stated as he looked at the demon and received a nod from Lilia beside him. "Ah, Emerald Cory looks different now~! I can marry him instead~!" Floyd chortled, looking at the attractive demon and that made his dorm mates look at him.

     "(Name)-senpai is dressed to marry her already..." Deuce remarked, looking at his attire. Trey scratched his cheek, "He isn't moving, too... I guess they pushed him here," he smiled nervously.

     "How dare you slap (Name)-chan, too! You're too strict, little princess!" Cater puffed his cheeks, angry at the bride. "She didn't, don't worry. She only pinched me, Cater-san," the demon assured.

The Ghost Bride started to scold them for trying to steal (Name)'s place as the groom even tho it's obvious he's more attractive than them, earning a clicking tongue from the Pomefiore Dorm Leader. Vil's lying if he doesn't see (Name) as an attractive demon, both in female and male form.

     "Are you alright, Vil-san?" (Name) asked, smiling nervously at the Pomefiore Dorm Leader. "I'm sorry if I bothered you by saving me. I'm not sure if I can ask for your forgiveness with a simple sorry," he added.

     "They failed for pleasing your bride, (Name)! They only deserve getting frozen for 500 years!" Eliza exclaimed, crossing her arms and averting her gaze. The demon sighed, "They did their best either way and I'm proud of them for trying to do so. It's obvious they're more attractive than me either way," the demon stated.

     "Be grateful my hubby is nice to all of you or else I'll kick you out of this campus!" She yelled at them, while the demon sighed because of her attitude. "Your Highness, it's not necessary to yell—"

     Eliza snapped her fingers, "Don't worry, darling. WE'LL HAVE OUR WEDDING TONIGHT! I'll be fine if we're finally united once the clock strikes 12, we'll kiss oath!" She told the demon, who's not into this idea. "Then you'll leave your mortal form and we'll be together forever, my beloved! Don't you think that's romantic?" She asked.

     "I don't think so, Your Highness. As you can see I don't have a—"

     "Silence, sweetie. I couldn't accept the groom objecting to his wedding," Eliza smiled at him. The demon is close to getting angry at this point, while the servant ghosts are cheering behind, "It's finally happening! Tonight's the wedding ceremony after 500 years!" The nanny exclaimed.

They were supposed to celebrate this ceremony if the neighboring country didn't attack them, which ruined everyone's lives in Eliza's late kingdom. The Princess told them to stop thinking of the past and start worrying about the present, today she's gonna be married to the one she always wished to be with...

     Eliza looked at the slapped students, "I think we'll make them the groom's men for today's wedding and it completes the preparations for the guests! I'm sure it'll be lively and the nanny with grandpa will be happy about this, make sure everyone congratulates our departure!"

     "I want to object..." (Name) whispered.

- Outside Mr. S's Mystery Shop -

The second group failed as well, earning laughs from Ace because of Deuce's shocked expression and Grim was laughing because they also got slapped like the first group. Yuu and Luke are angry about their reactions, causing the said dorm leader to pinch their ears...

     "This is no funny matter! If we failed to save (Name), he'll be dragged to the afterlife!" Luke yelled to them. Riddle nodded, "Yes, we're running out of time. We need to do something before it's too late," he stated.

     Kalim sighed, "Well, Azul-kun failed and that leaves us as the remaining dorm leaders, with Malleus-kun," he stated. Crowley nodded, "Indeed, we don't have much choice anyway! We need to gather all of the remaining potential suitors before it's too late!" He told Yuu.

     "STOP ORDERING ME AROUND, ASSHOLE!"

In the end, Yuu didn't get any suitors from every dorm because they can't afford to risk themselves for a complicated task like this...

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(バルバトス)