title of your story

Liams POV

My head swam when Steve told me that Ryan liked me and was kinda moving on from him. But I wasn't sure if I should go through with it for two reasons. One was because I had just signed up for the army today. I even grabbed a couple brochures and take home packets to read up on the shit. And two, Kent was in love with this girl. I don't know if I could do that to my own brother. If it was a friend I would have no problem doing it. I mean, friends come and go, but Kent will always be my brother.

"Alright man. I'm gonna get going. I'm staying at the Super 8 hotel a couple blocks down. My number is in her phone, call me if there's a problem or when she wakes up. See ya." Steve said getting up and waved at me before leaving Ryans room.

I had to be sitting in her room for an hour and a half after Steve left. Then I thought of Ryans dad comic home to what was downstairs.

I raced downstairs and began to clean up the empty beer and vodka bottles. I put them in a huge black bag and carried them to the garbage shoot at the end of the hall.

Inside the apartment again I saw a bag of what looked like weed, and I realized that this whole place smelt of weed. If I was in here when it smelled like this, her father would think I was with her when she was smokin the stuff. I don't do drugs. Okay, that was a lie but I am getting clean at the moment and haven't touched the stuff in... Well since Ryan moved here. The day before she moved here was the last time I ever used. Wow, I'm on a role.

I stuffed the weed into my deep pants pocket and went to the bathroom and sprayed the whole apartment with the spray stuff that was in there. It smelled tropical and fruity. I opened some windows just incase. I had to remember to close them in about a half hour so the apartment wasn't an ice cube.

Once I was sure that the apartment didn't smell I smelled myself and the faint smell of pot was on my cloths. Shit! I couldn't leave Ryan here by herself, but I couldn't have myself smelling like pot either.

Then I had an idea. I stripped off my hoodie and t-shirt and went over to the washer and dryer and shoved them in the dryer with a dryer sheet. I put it on the shortest setting and let it do it's thing, hopping that Mr. Jennings wasn't coming home anytime soon.

About 15 minutes later the dryer beeped and I got my warm cloths out and put them back on and shut all the windows. I'm pretty sure that the place has been aired out enough.

I walked into Ryans room to hear her phone ringing. Her ringtone was One Direction, Live While We're Young. One of the chicks I've slept with made me listen to it okay?

I saw from the caller ID it was her dad. I let it go to voicemail but as soon as the ringing stopped it started again. I sighed and picked it up, "Hello?"

"Who is this? Why do you have my daughters phone?" he questioned frantically.

"Calm down Mr. Jennings. It's Liam. I'm with your daughter." I answered calmly.

"Why are you answering her phone? Where is she now?" he asked in a exasperated tone.

"She fell asleep on the couch. I've tried waking her up but she just smacks me away. She got me in the face." I lied. I'm a good liar. It's kinda in my current job discription.

Jennings sighed, "Okay, well I just called to tell her that I'm going to be out of town longer than I expected." He wasn't going to be here at all? I did all that work and cleaning for nothing? That's gay.

"Okay. I'll tell her you called." I said.

"Liam?" Mr. Jennings said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Dont hurt my daughter or get her into trouble." he was begging me, but he was also threatening me. I knew he could pull strings to put me back in prison. I'd like to avoid that as much as possible.

"I don't plan on it sir." I answered. "Good. Alright. Goodbye."

Wow. Awkward coversation with your prosecutor.

I put Ryans phone down and thought about what Steve and me had talked about. He was in love with her, but she wasn't in love with him. She only loved him. I honestly didn't know the different between being in love, and loving somebody. I have never been IN love with anybody before.

She wanted a bad boy? A bad boy that would do anything for her? That is a combination that is rarely found in guys. A true bad boy usually would only be thinking about himself, but a guy would just put up the bad boy façade to fool the people around him.

Before this, before Ryan came to New York I was sure that I was the bad boy. The guy who didn't give a rats ass if he got in trouble, or who he hung out with. Now, I'm not so sure. I mean, I wanna get out of the gang scene, and the drugs. I'm going into the army to get away from all that. I think I'm one of those guys who puts up the façade. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

As the night went on, it got darker and darker and Ryan still didn't wake up. Looks like I'm sleeping over. I left her room and got some extra blankets from the closet so I could make myself comfortable on their couch.

I turned on their television and the news was on, and they were talking about the weather. I was about to change it but something caught my attention, "The blizzard is moving fast toward New York City and will probably be here by tomorrow morning around 10:00. All the schools in New York City have been anounced closed until the blizzard has passed. We'll be right back with our latest news."

No school? Cool bean broski! I was totally into that. I thought about how long the blizzard would last. I would be stuck here with Ryan. That doesn't sound so bad.

That's when my stomach growled. Damn, I forgot to eat dinner today. I walked into her modern kitchen and opened the fridge to find it pretty much empty. God damn. What the hell do they do to eat food that fast?! We went shopping like a week ago. Looks like I'm going grocery shopping, yey!