Chapter 28 : Beauty

"Wake up!" Jihoon feels his whole body shaking as he feels his foot was kicked by someone. He opened one eye, peeking through his blanket to see Hyunsuk standing at the end of his feet, both hands on his waist, and a frowning face staring at him.

"WAKE UP!!" Hyunsuk yells loudly when he sees Jihoon didn't even move a budge.  "JIHOON, WAKE THE FUCK UP!! It's already 5 AM!" Hyunsuk's voice is still loud enough to make Jihoon flinch back in shock. "Ah, hyung... 5 more minutes,"  Jihoon murmurs sleepily while pulling the covers closer to his chin. Hyunsu k rolls his eyes. He moves closer to Jihoon, using all of his strength, he pulled the blanket off of Jihoon. Hyunsuk lets out an exaggerated sigh before throwing the blanket away. "WAKE UP!! I'll blame you forever if we're late. The site said sunrise will start around seven! We have to be there before 6." Hyunsuk said, looking at his watch.

Jihoon just looked at the older guy as he nagged about getting late. The last night's memory brings him back.

"No way, I won't sleep next to you!" said Jihoon when Hyunsuk suggest they should sleep together on the bed. Hyunsuk who looks indifferent, just stared at Jihoon, giving him a look and saying that he doesn't want to argue with him on this matter.

"Your reason?" Hyunsuk asked both arms crossed in front of his chest, giving Jihoon a serious look. Jihoon can feel himself sweating under Hyunsuk's intense gaze, he averted his eyes. His mind starts thinking about the dream he had that one time. How dare Hyunsuk told someone that just confess to him to sleep next to him, on the same bed? He gulped, looking at Hyunsuk again.

"I'll sleep on the floor. I am a rough sleeper you know," Jihoon said, laying a comforter on the floor, and putting the pillow down. He turns his body so that his back faces Hyunsuk. He closes his eyes, ready for sleep to come. Hyunsuk couldn't even react. At times like this, Jihoon looks like a kid throwing tantrum. Hyunsuk sigh. He then also lays on his bed, tugging his blanket over him. "Okay. That's on you," said Hyunsuk, closing his eyes. Not taking too long, he fell asleep.

Different story with what happened to Jihoon, he couldn't stop his heart from beating so fast. Just the thought of might sleeping on the same bed with Hyunsuk made him sweat, and it was not because of the weather. His whole body feels like burning, his palm feels sweaty, and he feels like dying inside. He feels a little bit calm down after Hyunsuk turns off the lamp. He then rises his head to look at Hyunsuk. Jihoon smiled, upon seeing Hyunsuk's back, curled up under his blanket. He reached his hand and gestured as he patted the older guy's back. "I am sorry hyung. I'm scared I might jump on you," he said, going back to his side, trying to fall asleep.

Now back to the current time. Jihoon looks at Hyunsuk who seems already dressed up. He is looking good in his white stripe shirt with his sleeves rolled to the elbow and tugged into his black fitted pants. His slightly wet hair covered his forehead a little bit, giving him a very attractive appearance.

"What are you dozing off at?" Hyunsuk voice brings Jihoon back to reality. Jihoon immediately sat upright, making Hyunsuk stare at him with raised eyebrows. "I think I just got caught staring," Jihoon said in silence, smiling sheepishly while scratching his neck a bit. "Go move your ass. Who keeps bugging me that it's a must to watch the sunrise at the Gate of Heaven when you're in Bali?" Hyunsuk said, rolling his eyes. Jihoon accidentally let out a chuckle looking at Hyunsuk's irritated expression. His whole face is reddened as he tries to suppress his laughter looking at how adorable Hyunsuk is.

"Shit, I think I fall deeper in love with you," Jihoon mutters to himself in the bathroom. He let the water from the shower run down on his head to cool down himself. Not long after, he steps out of the bathroom room wearing just sky-blue loose-fitted jeans. His nose caught a familiar perfume as soon as he entered the room. The smell of ripe and juicy peach, mixed with the faint scent of sandalwood filled the room. His eyes catch Hyunsuk reading a book with his legs crossed, leaning back on the couch in the sitting area.

Hyunsuk's hair is already neatly combed,  his glasses now perched at his nose bridge. Jihoon almost could never resist the urge to touch that frame but surely the latter might be terrified of him if he acted rashly he plead to himself he will patiently wait for him to accept his feeling. He then walked slowly towards his luggage, by the bedside trying not to catch Hyunsuk's attention.

"Hyung, let's go," Jihoon said after putting on his baggy navy blue t-shirt and a cap on his head. Hyunsuk halted his action, looking at Jihoon. He then closed his book, put it in his bag, and hang it on his shoulder. He fixed his glasses on his nose bridge before standing up. He just hums in response and walks towards the door, followed by Jihoon who just turns off all of the switches in the room.

The sky outside was still dark, with barely any light coming from the moon. Jihoon glances at his watch. It's almost 6 am. The sun usually rises at 7 am based on the site and also the staff of the resort. Their journey just takes less than 30 minutes from Four Seasons Resort at Jimbaran Bay to Pura Lempuyang Temple. They're lucky that the place they're staying at is not too far from Pura Lempuyang Temple so they arrive there when they're not that much of visitors yet.

Before entering the temple complex, the visitors needed to wear a sarong. Since both Hyunsuk and Jihoon don't know how to wear them, they are needed help from the locals to wear them neatly.

"Sini mas (Sir, please come here)," said one of the male locals, waving his hand to Hyunsuk. Without saying a word, Hyunsuk walks towards him. As he helps Hyunsuk with his sarong, strangely he feels like tons of daggers pierced his back, he can literally feel it. He then peeked through his shoulder with both of his hands still on Hyunsuk's waist just to find Jihoon glaring at him with his arms crossed, obviously annoyed.

He gulps his saliva before he continues helping Hyunsuk with his sarong. He is completely unaware of what he did wrong.

"Ok mas, udah. (Ok, sir you're done.) Enjoy~" he said after done with Hyunsuk's sarong. He doesn't dare walk past Jihoon, so he rather takes another route and proceeds to help those who are in need. Jihoon scoffs and walks to Hyunsuk who seems unaware of what's happening.

As Jihoon arrived by his side, Hyunsuk raises his head, looking at Jihoon and asking him, "How do I look?"

The last question Jihoon could ever expect coming out of Hyunsuk's lips. This causes Jihoon to stutter, he doesn't know what to say or how to answer him. His brain was blank except for the words that comes out of his mouth. "You...um..." Jihoon tried to say something, he looks at Hyunsuk from his head to his feet. How would Jihoon say that never once Hyunsuk failed to amaze him with his looks? He gritted his bottom lips, trying his best not to overreact. He takes a deep breath.

"You look fine. You look great actually." Jihoon finally says, trying to sound confident. "Really? Okay then. Let's move ahead," said Hyunsuk leaving Jihoon who is now already squatting down, with his hand on his face. Trying to control his racing heart and breathing rate.