8

(3rd Person POV)

There are gold dust particles flying all around in the darkness as the silhouette of a man stands there, inaudible words in the background.

ɓıυʎp ǝɹ,noʎ

?ǝıp oʇ ʇυɐʍ noʎ op

The silhouette turns around, revealing himself as Noah as he walks towards a small rectangular light.

?ǝʌıl oʇ ʇυɐʍ noʎ op υǝɥʇ

Suddenly the Noah from the last timeline appears in front of the current Noah, covered in blood and coughing more of the crimson liquid.

?ǝʌıl oʇ ʇυɐʍ noʎ op

The voice repeats its question again, this time getting an answer.

I do.

?ǝʌıl oʇ ʇυɐʍ noʎ op ʎɥʍ

....noʎ pǝʎɐɹʇǝq ɹoɟ pǝɹɐɔ noʎ ʇɐɥʇ ǝldoǝd ǝɥ⊥

.....noʎ pǝυopυɐqɐ

...noʎ ʎq pǝʎɐɹʇǝp ǝɹǝʍ noʎ ɹoɟ pǝɹɐɔ ʇɐɥʇ ǝldoǝd ǝɥ⊥

.....noʎ ʎq pǝυopυɐpɐ

An image of a trapped Neo appears in front of Noah.

.ɓυıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ ʇsol ǝʌ,noʎ

?ɹoɟ ǝʌıl oʇ ʇυɐʍ noʎ op ʇɐɥʍ

?ɹoɟ ǝʌıl oʇ ʇυɐʍ noʎ op ɯoɥʍ

The exact copy of Noah with the exception of golden eyes appears in front of him, behind a glass with several cracks.

ᴛɪᴋ

ᴛɪᴋ

ᴛɪᴋ

ᴛɪᴋ

ᴜɴᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀɪꜱᴇᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱ--
ᴅᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ--
ꜱʏꜱᴛᴇᴍ....ᴏᴠᴇʀʀɪᴅᴇ

The device on Noah's neck turns yellow once again, as the man jolts up from his sleep in a cold sweat. Noah gasps trying to catch his breath as his device speaks again.

ᴜɴᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀɪꜱᴇᴅ ᴍᴏᴅᴜʟᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬛⬛⬛ ⬛⬛⬛⬛ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴀᴛᴇᴅ.

Noah struggles to catch his breath for a few more minutes before finally calming down.

"What was that......?"

The man wonders to none in particular, still clenching his chest.

It didn't feel like the usual heart pain....
And I think I faintly heard another's voice.....

"Nevermind that. What time is it now? It still looks pretty dark"

The raven haired man gets out of the bed, putting his specs on as the clock shows "1:50PM"

"Hold on..... Its afternoon already? But why would the afternoon be so--"

Dark

"No way..."

Noah immediately rushes to the balcony, slamming open the window. To his utter displeasure as he had anticipated and wished didn't happen, there was a solar eclipse taking place.

Before I knew it, the eclipse was already here...
And this time, somehow I was it's only spectator.

Unknown to him though, his second statement wasn't exactly true.