Chapter 30- Oh Damn

"Are you guys fucking behind my back or what?" Axel casually asked, as if!
"No, ew." I scrunched my nose in disgust. Yes, Angel was a work of art, and there's no denying that I might be attracted to him, however, the thought of being with a man other than my Axel makes me want to puke, unless... nope, but I mean... shut up.
"Ew? What do mean ew? You wished." Angel said a bit offended.
"Oh please."
"Yes, beg me for it."
"Anyways." Axel interrupted. "What was that a moment ago?" A hug, that was a hug, was he blind?
"None of your business," Angel said he was back to being an asshole.
"He was about to force himself on me Master, he almost kissed me too! Good thing you came to save me." I slowly made my way back to my desk, away from the both of them.
"Oh did he?"
"Are you going to believe her? You know I'm all yours Master." Angel mocked again, but I noticed a hint of nervousness in his voice.

Axel's eyes narrowed as he walked toward Angel, and I had to stop moving. I had to, it was just too much for my eyes and heart. The way Axel leaned down to Angel's face, they were too fucking close to each other. The way Axel's hand brushed Angel's chest as it went up to his neck. The way Angel's eyes widened and his face turned a dark shade of red.
"Are you? Mine, mmm?" Axel smirked sexily. Did someone turn the heater on or what? It was getting so hot in here!
"What the... fuck!" Angel managed to get out of Axel's spell and pushed him off of him.

I want to know that too, what the fuck is going on between those two, what am I missing? When did Axel become so close to this guy?

Axel burst out laughing, meanwhile, Angel and I were trying to get our shit together. My knees had weakened for no reason, and I could feel the wetness between my legs.

"Funny ha ha, so funny." Angel rolled his eyes and cursed at himself in Spanish.
"Yes, it sure was funny. Close your mouth, Amelia." What? Oh, I didn't realize I had my mouth wide open. "Now tell me what happened. I saw all your missed calls and had to basically run to get here because I thought something was wrong, and I come to find you two acting like lovebirds." We were not acting as lovebirds, it was just a private moment of grief and pain. And it was still going to stay as a private moment, I'm sure Angel doesn't want anyone to know his true feelings, and neither do I.
"There--"
"It was just..." I interrupted Angel. "I had a really bad anxiety attack. Marie came over and threatened me! Saying that if I don't bring justice to Chloe, she'd tell everyone all my family's secrets. It's just been a really bad day for me."
"Mmm, are you better now?" He came over and took me into his arms, kissing the top of my head. I felt like crying all over again. I buried my face into his hard chest, God, he smelled so good, I felt like bitting him!
"Yes Master, I'm better."
"Of course, how can't you? After being comforted by our pretty boy right there." He held my waist and turned my body so I could face Angel.
"Mmm? Did you enjoy it? The way he held you in his arms?" He kept one hand on my waist and the other one held my jaw, forcing me to look at Angel.

It wasn't a hug like that, it was like a hug a brother would give to his sister.

"N--no Master, it wasn't like that, he was just trying to calm me down." He tightened his grip on my jaw and I gasped.
"Good, I'd appreciate it if you guys avoided those types of interactions from now on. We all know his desire for you has only gotten stronger." He let go of me and I couldn't help but talk back to him.
"Oh, us hugging it's the end of the world, but him choking and punishing me is okay?" I took a few steps back, away from both of them. "Your logic it's the greatest isn't it?"
"Punishments are not the same thing as a hug."
"Uh, okay? How so?"
"I have absolute control of the punishments he's allowed to give you, nowhere in our agreement I mentioned he could touch you like that. He had his hands all over you!" Angel put his hands in the air, motioning surrender.
"Oh, so you're just being a jealous jerk. Angel loves Clara, and you know it."