Chapter 6- Another dom?

My free day was over, Axel and I were on our way to my office, I had to work and he was going to install himself in my office since he said I had to be beside him at all time.

      It hasn't been one day and I was already losing my mind because I didn't had my bestie aka my phone.
"Sir." I pat Axel on his thigh and he turned his head.
"Yes?" I feel empty without watching at least fifty TikTok videos a day, but it'd be dumb if I asked for his phone just to see some funny videos.
"Can I watch TikTok on your phone?" But I don't care apparently, and of course, I was ignored. "Fuck you too," I whispered but he heard me.
"Alright, remember that."
"Uh, no thank you."
"Okay."
"Yes, it's okay."
"Good."
"I'm happy it's good then."
"Shut it." I mimicked a zipping motion so my mouth was sealed. It's been a while, I need to get my feet on the ground. I'm still his submissive, even though he's been extremely careful because of my pregnancy, get it together Amelia, no more being sassy.

      We arrived at the building and I couldn't help but notice the amount of security surrounding us, it felt like I was in the Man In Black headquarters, a bunch of guys and women dressed in black suits.
"Is the President coming here or something? Why do we have so many bodyguards?"
"Don't worry about it." We talked as we walked inside.
"Why? And why do you have so much confidence all of a sudden? Don't tell me you're in the mafia as well?" It's not possible or believable but I still asked, you never know.
"Don't be stupid, I'll explain it in your office." So we took the elevator to my floor.

     "Good morning ma'am, oh is this your husband?" My secretary greeted me as soon as the elevator doors opened.
"Yes, sir this is my secretary, she'll be helping you out too, until she finds an assistant for you."
"Oh, nice to meet you." He extended his arm to shake her hands. My secretary was married, but even that couldn't stop Axel's charm.

      My office was big, so we had them get another desk inside for Axel before we got here. As soon as my office's door closed he spoke.
"Did you tell your secretary already?"
"About what?" He went and sat on my chair, I don't know why, well, actually my chair looked way more comfortable than the one they brought for him.
"About all the questionable things she's going to see." Oh, oh! I didn't worry about that since I never thought Axel would come to New York.
"Oh, yes of course I did Master." However, I still talked to her about the things the could see but mostly hear. Not only that, but I made her sign a confidentiality agreement, if something leaks from her mouth she could face serious legal consequences.  After all, I risked everything I had just to protect my personal life.
"Good, now listen. I know it's been a while, so you need a little refreshment. It's not a punishment, but, I'm going to have you do something..." I don't know if I should be excited or not. "You'll sit and work on the floor until you show me you deserve this desk." Oh well, it's not that hard, I just need to get it together, and seek my inner submissive self.
"I'll do whatever you want Master."
"I bet. Just, tell me if you feel too uncomfortable or if it hurts you in any way."

       I'm still not used to his nice side, after all, no one has ever been genuinely nice to me other than my mother. But then again, I haven't been the kindest person either, it's harder than I imagined. You shouldn't have to try to be nice, it should come out naturally, something it's definitely wrong with me, oh well.

       "Yes, Master. Oh, you were going to explain to me about all those guys around us." I was still standing across from him, the desk and some chairs in the middle, waiting for him to tell me what to do.
"Ah yes, you can take a sit for now." I sat on one of the chairs in front of the desk as he spoke. "It's nothing really, it's just that my grandfather passed away and now his men are working for me."
"Ah, that guy." It's the only reaction that the old man deserves, I never met him but Angel had me informed of his mischievous intentions towards me and my company. However I never really paid much attention to it, I knew very well Axel wasn't interested at all in taking over my business, so why worry? I also knew he was very powerful and more feared than Joseph, but, who cares?
"That guy? At least pretend to care, he was the person that raised me." Don't tell me he's going to get on his feelings.
"If you don't seem to care, I'm going to care less, my dear Master." He rolled his eyes, but if I do that, it'd be the end of me.
"I think it's time for you to get on the floor." Of course.