Chapter 28- There's Always a First

My whole head hurt immensely, every time I opened my mouth my jaw reminded me of Michaello's hit.

I asked what had happened after I passed out, but no one seemed to want to answer. It's clear the why, Ada showed her true colors.

"Did a herd of cats stormed in the place and ate all of your tongues? Why is no one answering?" I just noticed Michaello's bloody face, what the hell happened to him?
"To resume, your mom is a bitch, Joseph was slightly right." Angel said, and my heart dropped. I was hoping my suspicions weren't true, I was really hoping Joseph was lying and I could continue to hate him like I always have.
"What... did she say?" I felt Axel's hand on my thigh move dangerously higher, making my dress go up and show more of my skin. Was he doing this on purpose? Angel and Michaello were right in front of us and he was almost undressing me! Okay, I admit I shouldn't had worn this dress, but I felt so cute in it, and lately I haven't felt cute with any type of clothing.
"Your mommy said she didn't cared when I threatened to kill you, and then she kind of confessed her involvement in Dylan's murder." Michaello said it, but I couldn't believe it, there was no way... who am I kidding? I... I had horrible parents.

I gasped and looked up at Axel as he squished my thigh harder, no doubt I'll have bruises after this. What did I do now? But instead of looking at me, he glared at Michaello, then at Angel.
"Don't make me repeat myself Angel." He growled, and I felt like dropping on my knees even though his anger wasn't directed towards me.
"Yes Master," Angel mocking said, rolling his eyes. "Come on Michaello, let's get you out of here before the sir over there gets a heart attack." He said before grabbing Michaello's arm and pulling him out the living area. Clara silently followed behind them.

"Look at me." Axel said, and I did as told. How can he look so darn good at a time like this? Gosh... he looks so sexy when he's mad, makes me want to anger him more often. "You could've gotten yourself into a more serious problem, look at you, your beautiful face it's all bruised." I appreciate his concern, but I had to do this. "If you wanted someone to beat you up so badly, you could've just said something, I'd had done it with pleasure." I chuckled but my jaw hurt more so I whined in pain.
"I didn't do it because of that Master." He leaned forward, I could feel his warm breath on my neck, he tilted my head so he could have full access to it.
"Whatever it was, you broke one rule." I gasped as his teeth made contact with the sensitive skin of my neck. For a second I felt I was Bella and he was Edward Collen, weird second there.
"N--no I didn't." Which rule did I break?
"Are you saying I'm a liar?" His voice was deep and fuck! I just wanted to fuck him.
"N--no Master." He hummed by my ear and I felt like giving up my soul for him.
"Which rule did you break then?" I don't know!
"If you don't know, how would I know?" I pressed my lips together to hold my moans when his hand went under my already wet panties.
"Wet already? I haven't even done anything." I hate him, with passion.
"N--no, s--stop." I shook my head, what if Angel or Clara walks in and see us? We can't do shit like this at their house.
"Which fucking rule did you break?" My heart was racing, I was almost sobbing and trying to push his hand away. I can't cum on their couch, that'd be outrageous, I wouldn't want anyone cuming in my couch, where I lay down and eat.
"P--please." He pulled down the front of my dress and my boobs broke free, no! No no no! I tried to pull my dress up but he pinned my hands on my stomach. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he sucked hard on the skin next to my nipple, and at the same time he rubbed on my sweet wet spot. I couldn't think straight, okay, maybe I did break a rule, but which one!

I searched deep inside my memory, what exactly did I do? What did he mention earlier? Oh... I put myself in danger, and this connects to the self harm rule, I didn't really harmed myself but I put myself into a situation that got me hurt, yes!

"Okay! I broke the loving myself rule! I shouldn't have put myself into a dangerous situation! I'm sorry!" I sobbed, desperate and hoping he'd stop, which he did, but then I was thrown on his lap, ass in the air and stomach on his amazing thighs. My boobs were still out and about. Fuck!