Chapter 18- Please, no

"I won." Angel said, laughing as if he had won the lottery.

As I thought, they were playing some kind of game. A bet maybe?

"Of course you won. Or maybe we both did." Axel said, pointing a finger at Clara. "She defied my orders as well." Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped. "Yes you, I'm sure you somehow told Amelia not to do what I asked her to do." Clara remained silent, as always. I knew she didn't wanted to get punished, she disliked being a bad girl, she's no fun.

"No she didn't Master, I did what you asked anyways."
"Are you done eating?" Axel asked out of nowhere. We've been done, we've been talking and eating at the same time.
"Yes Master... why?"
"Clara, would you be so kind to go check on Ash? If he's fine then come back down." She turned her head towards Angel, seeking for approval and he nodded, so she got up and left.

"Get up now." I was already shaking from the excitement. I did what I was asked.
"What are you planning on doing Master?"
"Since when do you question me?"
"But that was a great question Master. Are you giving me my part of the deal? After all, I won."
"Hmm, you're right. Only if Amelia agrees on it." Me? Agree on what? "Will you be a good girl for me Amelia?" Axel stood from his chair and I forgot how to breathe again. What are they talking about? My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Our pretty boy right there won a bet thanks to you. The thing is, he wanted a very unreal prize, which was; let him be in control of you for a day, basically you being his slave." I grimaced at the thought, good thing he said it was an unrealistic prize.
"Yes, I knew you wouldn't agree to that. So! My suggestion was, to have Clara punish you and we'll watch." Ah? Are they planning on making my relationship with her even more awkward? She's not even the dominant type. I guess that's point of it, it'll be fun for them to watch the most obedient submissive act as a dominatrix. "But of course, it's your decision. If you don't say your safe word within the next five minutes, I'll assume you're okay with it." Fuck it, why not? It's just Clara, heck, it'll be fun even for me to watch and feel her punishing me. I'm bored anyways, and it's not like they'd make us fuck.
"I'm fine with it Master." I heard Angel cry out of joy, what a weirdo.
"Well alright, we'll do it in a few minutes. Angel and I will clean up the kitchen, you can go upstairs and help Clara with Asher." Uh, this is so weird, I can't get over their new friendships.

"So they want you to punish me." I tell Clara as soon as I enter my room. She was changing Ash's diaper, but her head snapped to my direction.
"They want what?" She said in panic, as if I've just told her there was a ghost behind her.
"Yeah, but I believe it's nothing too crazy. Neither of us is gonna get naked, it'd be more of a general punishment rather than a sexual one. I know Axel doesn't like the idea of someone else touching my private parts, not even you." I remembered how he clearly said he wouldn't share me with anyone, not even a woman.
"B--but how am I supposed to do that? I, I don't know how to act like them, what am I supposed to do?" She was as red as a tomato and I couldn't help but to laugh. Her embarrassment was on the highest setting possible.
"You'll be fine don't worry. They'll tell you what to do, or I assume so they will."

She finished up whatever she was doing and passed me my baby pickle, he was hungry.

After Ash was fed, he went right back to sleep, so Clara and I headed downstairs.

"Oh you guys are back just right in time, we just finished." Angel said, with a cleaning cloth in hands.

"Go to the living room and wait for us." Axel said, and even though his command was directed towards me, Clara followed as well. What a scary cat she is, kind of funny to be honest.

As we walked she held on to my arm as if she could fall at any moment. She was trusting me more and more, when we first met she couldn't even look at me in the eyes, now she's purposely holding on to me, as if I could protect her if anything went wrong. Is she right? Could I protect her at all cost?