Chapter 33- The Rumor

"Are you drunk? Did you consume any type of drugs?" He asked with a frown.

I ask myself that same question sometimes, but then I realize that I'm just naturally nuts, all thanks to my delightful parents.

"No," I said with a scoff and roll of my eyes. "I just don't feel like listening to you today, yesterday I came to the conclusion that you're completely full of crap and t--tha--that--" He began to walk towards me and my hands began to shake.
"That what?" His walk was slow and dangerous, but he wasn't angry enough to slap me. What's wrong with him? Is he going to anger management classes or something?

As he walked toward me, I walked away from him and we ended up circling the big table in the middle of the room probably like three or four times.

"Stop it! Don't fucking move!"
"Oh oh, are you arresting me or something?" I jokingly said, still moving.
"Why are you acting extra bitchy today? Is it because I left for work last night?" Ding ding ding! And also because I can feel another anxiety attack kicking in, and that slap I'm seeking, will help a bunch.
"If that's what you think."
"You know you're breaking rule after rule, right?"
"Am I?"
"You know I could just take one long stride forward and you'd be regretting your smart attitude, right?" I smiled, with chills running down my toes and through my bones.
"You could? Why don't you do it then? Ah, of course, 'cause you're a bitch." He chuckled, it was deep and mesmerizing.
"No, it's because I've come to learn that whenever you act like a pain in the ass it's because you want something. What is it?" I should stop being so obvious.
"I don't want shit." I almost peed myself when he suddenly pulled out a chair and sat on it.
"Stop with the bullshit and come kneel before your Master, like the good girl you are." Ah... I'm melting, should I?
"Come, tell your Master what's on your mind." Why is he being so nice and why are my feet moving against my will?
"Yes, that's it, come to your Master, I knew you were a good girl." Fuck him, and fuck my weak and stupid body that can't ever let my brain win against him.

I found myself kneeling in between his legs and melting against his touch. His hand caressed my cheeks, then my jaw. It slowly went to my throat and his grip hardened, I gasped, watching his lips forming the most mischievous smirk.
"You have exactly ten seconds to give me a good reason for why I shouldn't fuck you up in front of  each and every single one of your employees." My head was spinning, my sight was blurry, what would be a good reason for him?
"I just... I just wan--ted you to slap me." I could barely get the words out.
"Interesting, what for?"
"My, uh, anxiety gets better... with a slap."
"Really? How did you learn that?" Why does that matter?
"That's... how Angel--"
"Angel? That son of a bitch? Anyways, it's been more than ten seconds and I haven't heard a good reason yet," He stood, pulling me up as well. "Shall I call on a meeting and spank your ass in front of everyone? Or maybe I should drag you by your hair around the whole building, which one would you prefer? Or perhaps you have a better suggestion?" Tears started coming out of my eyes, but not because I felt hurt or even scared, it was because of the amount of force he was gripping my neck with.
"Please."
"Please? Please what?"
"Forgive me."
"Ah, you know that's not the way to do it." He let go and I fell on my knees, gasping for air and rubbing my neck.

I immediately bowed my head as low as I could and kissed his shoes. How humiliating and pathetic this is... but I'm loving every second.

"Please Master, forgive my stupid behavior. I admit that I was a little upset about you abandoning me last night, but I should've handled it better, I'm really sorry, I'd do whatever you want to make it up for you, please." I'm too easy sometimes, I was going to annoy him for the whole day, but look at me, already kissing his ass--well, his shoes.
"Get up." I stood but was sent back down to the floor because of a hard slap. He did it! And... the corner of my lip is broken.
"Oops." He said, with absolutely no regret.