Chapter 37- Selfish

Enana, I hate when he calls me that, but for some reason, this time, it brought me relief.

"What do you mean? What girl?" My anger was slowly dissipating.

After I saw the news, the only thing I wanted to do was punch Ada in the face. It was the last straw, once again she stepped on dangerous territory, and I didn't feel like enduring it any longer.

But now they're talking about a girl. What girl? Is this said girl going to erase all my problems?

"We found someone nearly identical to you; she'll say the woman in the pictures is her, not you." I scoffed.
"Oh please, do you think people are going to believe that? There's no way, they have a clear shot of our room-- of our bed! Of me spread open and tied-- fuck! The same fucking pictures Dylan threatened me with. Why the hell would Ada have those? Ugh! I thought Dylan destroyed those." The more I spoke, the more anxiety I felt.

Good, embrace it; you hate yourself. You're better off dead. It should've been you instead of your dear brother, instead of your best friend.

"Shut the fuck up and listen." I snapped out of my thoughts as Axel smacked my left thigh. Damn it, how fucked up do I have to be to feel relaxed by feeling pain? I wasn't sure if I was a full-on masochist, but this could be a sign, maybe I am.

"We'll redecorate the whole room; hell, we'll move out of that damn house. You have too many bad memories in there. Start looking for a place now."

Moving out has been something we've been talking about for a while but with everything that has happened, it's been almost impossible.

It can help, but it won't erase the fact that I've been completely fucked over.

"We can do that, but who is going to believe--"
"Oh, my goodness Amelia! Look at the picture I just sent you." Angel spoke through the phone with frustration.

I grabbed my phone and opened our chat and holy moly! That girl could easily pretend to be me; one would think she was my lost twin.

"Well, now that I've seen her, my approach to the plan changed. How did you even find her?" I was amused. I suddenly had hope for this plan.

"I used my sorcerer powers; you know me," Angel said. You know what? At this point, I might believe he has some magical powers with everything he has done.

"Sure, whatever--"
"Whatever?" Both Angel and Axel questioned in unison.
"Yes, but no. I'm freaking out; this mess will destroy my life if everything doesn't go as planned." They wouldn't understand; they are men, and their reputation would never get shattered if their naked pictures ever get leaked. The world doesn't care about what men do; all eyes and focus are on women like me.

"It'll work, and if someone doesn't want to believe, I'll force them to believe," Axel said, and my heart flipped. I'm indeed getting turned on by Axel's threats.

"Don't go to your house; there are reporters all around the place; come to my home; Clara is waiting for y'all already." Great, I can't rest in my own home.

----

"I was so worried about you," Clara said as she took my hands. "I knew you were going to do something crazy; thankfully, the guys caught you." That's an exaggeration; I aimed to smack Ada a little until she begged me for forgiveness; nothing too out there.

We were sitting down on her bed as we talked about what's been going on. Axel and Angel, we're somewhere around the place fixing my mistakes. They essentially told me to stop thinking and to get lost, so I ended up venting to Clara.

"I hate everything and everyone."
"If I were you, I'd hate everyone too. I bet you miss Ash a lot; I miss him a whole bunch." Excellent, I was trying not to think about being away from my baby, and here she goes.