Chapter 32- A Good Slap

"I tripped and hit myself with the edge of a door." I rambled without thinking about the fact that this guy can instantly know when I'm lying.

"Your mom hit you, didn't she?" I almost gagged at the thought of that woman being my mother.
"Could be, but let's say, hypothetically she did, she for sure got it worse," I remembered her wide eyes, and the utter shock that invaded her face once she realized I had slapped her back. Ooh! How exciting it felt.

"You remember what I told you, don't you?" Shit, something about if Ada or someone else hurt me, I'll be punished.
"Master, it wasn't--"
"Go in the house." He pulled away from me and tilted his head in the direction of our front door. I fast walked to the door and as I almost ran in, I bumped into something or rather someone, making us both crash down into the floor.

"I can't believe you! Ugh!" I landed on top of Angel's chest, and for some reason, Clara fell as well. "If you're going to eavesdrop, at least do it right."
"It was all Clara's fault." I heard her gasp.
"Whatever! Get off me!"
"What? You're the one on top of me." Yes, but he was holding my hips in place, and I couldn't move.
"Your filthy hands--" I couldn't even finish my sentence because Axel kicked Angel's hands off me and proceeded to lift me and get me back to my feet.

I dusted my clothes and moved away from all of them, I remember Angel saying something about a punishment too. Oh, how disgusting it felt, it had rained earlier and I could feel chunks of wet grass and mud in between my toes.
"Well, if you excuse me, I'm going upstairs to clean my feet cause--"
"No, you're not excused, get your ass on the couch." I flinched and straightened my back as Axel spoke.
"Master, I get your desire to punish me, however, I am not walking over my new and clean rug with my dirty ass feet." I'm not a sucker for house decor, but that rug was a piece of art, I won't ruin it because of a punishment.

He let out a sigh, followed by a smile, a smile that I know a little too well. "Did I stutter?" No, he didn't, but I woke up today and seemed to choose violence.
"No, Master, but it'd be a shame if the rug got dirty like that, it--ah!" A kick on the back of my knees sent me to the floor, I caught myself with my hands and looked back behind me to find Angel staring down at me with his arms crossed around his stupid chest. When did he get behind me?

"Maybe she didn't hear you because she wasn't on her knees." Oh how much I hate him! Piece of crap, son of a--
"What is it? Do you have something to say?" I narrowed my eyes and shook my head.
"No, Sir." That smirk on his face told me he knew how much I despised him at the moment.
"Are you serious about that rug? Do you care about it that much?" Axel spoke and I crawled closer to him, bowing so low that my face was almost touching his shoes. Jeez, they well full of mud too!
"Yes, Master, it's black, you know how much I love black. I'd also appreciate it if you took your shoes off." If he doesn't comply to my pleas, I will hate him forever! It's so unfair how he never takes into consideration how I--
"All right, go wash your feet off, but get back down immediately." Oh! He's not that mean after all!

---

"Oh come on! Spill it, what's the punishment?" I bickered Clara for the tenth time, but she kept quiet. I know she knows what they'll do to me, they both talk around her as if she doesn't exist.

We were both on the couch, waiting on the two idiots. Axel had a work call and Angel had just gone to the bathroom.

"What is it? Tell me." I shook her body.
"Something bad." Her response made me roll my eyes.
"Of course, it's gonna be bad, but is it like a spanking or like mmm having me sit in a corner or whatnot?" I wasn't scared or anything, on the contrary, I'm excited. Today has been completely horrible and I need some kind of distraction, even if it means having to deal with Angel.
"No, it's--"
"I'm back, and I'm the anchor of some bad news." Angel creeped out of nowhere and we turned our heads to him. Axel followed behind him, with his jacket on his arm.
"We're going to have to leave the punishment for later, I have to leave for work." Axel said, grabbing the rest of his belongings and heading to the door. Wait a minute, he can't be doing this to me, not today!