WTF

Check in >

Saturday, June 10th7:15 pm

Saturday, June 10th
7:15 pm.

Today unfolded as a peaceful day, with consistently pleasant and cool weather. The sun, true to its routine, was now setting, painting the sky in a beautiful blend of orange and red hues. Neissa found herself at her most cherished spot – her grandmother's beach house. Basking in the sunlight, she reveled in the view of the ocean, the gentle caress of the wind dancing across her skin, and the warmth of the sand beneath her toes.

Her grandmother left this beautiful beach house to Neissa and her sister because she knew how much they adored the beach, especially the view and they loved it even more at night, they would sit on the beach chairs with something to snack on, and drinks, just to watch the stars and the moon.

Perched by the shore, this beach house harmonizes with its coastal surroundings. The exterior, adorned in calming blues and whites, frames panoramic ocean views through large windows. A spacious wooden deck extends to the sandy beach, while inside, a breezy open floor plan is bathed in natural light. Coastal decor, modern amenities, and five comfortable bedrooms complete this retreat, offering a perfect blend of elegance and seaside charm.

At night, the moon casts a gentle glow, turning the ocean into a silver masterpiece visible from the cozy haven of this coastal gem.

Neissa found herself inexplicably mesmerized by the moon, a source of tranquil fascination that brought an unexplainable sense of peace. Its radiant glow amid the darkness captivated her, creating a feeling of deep affection.

Sometimes, she would gaze in awe, not only at the moon but also at the stars, pointing out the brightest ones. This enchantment prompted her to invite friends for evening walks, whether around the neighborhood or to the store, just to be anywhere but home.

These simple excursions became her escape, a chance to bask in the moonlit serenity and share the magic of the night sky with those closest to her.

She hated home.

Too much shit was popping off in that house and Neissa would've done anything to leave.

Neissa exhaled smoke out of her mouth and tapped the blunt twice, getting rid of the ashes that started to grow long on it, "Bitch why you out here by yourself? Didn't you say we was pulling up to Keem's?" She rolled her eyes at the tone of her sister's voice, she always buggin on bro.

She took a glance over her shoulder and saw that Keissa was standing on the porch with both hands on her hips.

Neissa turned back around and continued to look at the waves roughly crashing into the sand and quickly pulling itself back in, "Why you always cussin?" She questioned, taking another pull from the thick blunt that her father had helped her prepare.

Neissa genuinely disliked when people used foul language while speaking with her. She found it disrespectful and would instantly feel angered, regardless of the situation or the person she was conversing with.