Frenzied Revelations

Check in >

Saturday, June 10th10:55 pm

Saturday, June 10th
10:55 pm.

"Oh my God, you shoulda seen y'all face though!" Neissa's best friend giggled jumping up and down as she clung on to Keem, who shook his head and chuckled making Neissa roll her eyes. "Girl that ain't no joke, I was scared as hell, for real." She said touching up her lipgloss. "Keem and Keissa was in on it too? Y'all just horrible." She hissed sucking her teeth as they laughed.

"Had me clutching on my asthma pump, you scared all the breath up outta me."

Apparently, Anastasia played a prank on them when they least expected it, catching them off guard. They thought she was actually dead, prompting all the men in the house to pull out their guns, ready to find whoever did that to her.

Suddenly, she jumped up laughing, leaving everyone scared and irritated. She was undoubtedly the champion of prank wars, thanks to her talent in makeup – she knew how to make death look eerily realistic. They ran from her on Halloween, honestly.

They were all now at Rosa Bella's home, getting dressed in the clothes she had picked out for them. Sometimes people tend to question her parenting style, dressing her daughters as if they were — as some would say— hookers.

It's all in good fun, but it's somewhat unusual. One thing is for sure: if Neissa and Keissa's brothers or any of the guys saw them, they would be in for a lecture

Imagine going out with a bunch of overprotective men, dressed like a thotty. Neissa thought rubbing her lips together. At least I ain't no thotty for real, though.

Her mother had laid out a black two-piece top and shorts leather outfit with a black fur coat on her bed. She mentioned that she was called in for a last-minute job, so she wouldn't have time to take pictures to post on her Facebook.

I'm glad she's gone, because she don't be playing when she says she'll post us on her Facebook page.

"Okay, I'm done," Keissa says, walking into her sister's room. "Mami got us looking like we're going to the club to look for a job."

Neissa nods and chuckles, "Thank God daddy's all the way in Jamaica; we would've gotten our behinds whooped with pot spoons." They all laugh, and Keissa turns around, slowly walking away hand in hand with Asia, prompting Neissa to suck her teeth. "Where are you going with my best friend, puta?"

They both ignore her and start running away, laughing. Hackeem shakes his head, following behind them, leaving her alone to finish perfecting her lip gloss.

It's either she had put too many gloss, or not enough lip liner.

She huffed, feeling frustrated, grabbed her makeup wipes, and started rubbing the excess lip gloss off her lips. "What the fuck yo? Moms gon' get y'all niggas fucked up if she keep lettin' y'all get dressed up like this to go outside." Neissa jumped, noticing Dior leaning against her door frame with a mug on his face as his eyes scanned over her outfit.