Playful Tunes

Check in >

"Von.. fuck you mean she ain't eatin'?"

Keissa frowned and glanced at her rolled blunt in the ash stray on the nightstand before realizing she was no longer alone in her brother's guest room. She would've gone up to her own bedroom but Jada was asleep and Vanessa was on the phone with one of her little boyfriends, Keissa wanted to be alone for a little while before she went to bed.

Hackeem and Asia was in the guest room down the hall and she wanted to be in the furthest room from them, God knows what they were doing and Keissa did not want to find out.

"Mmcht, that bitch tryna drive you crazy.. on foenem." Keissa arched her eyebrow, her gaze shifting from her phone to Durk who unexpectedly entered her line of sight. He was dressed in nothing but a white wife beater and a pair of light blue Armani jeans. Durk's tattooed arms peeked out from the sleeves of his white wife beater, the intricate designs telling stories with every movement.

His dreads, precisely pulled back into a stylish low ponytail, framed his face, revealing sharp cheekbones and a strong jawline. The contrast of his plump lips added a touch of allure to his overall demeanor. As he spoke, his grills sparkled, commanding attention and contributing to the confident aura he exuded.

Him smacking his teeth causes Keissa to snap out of her trance and clear her throat to make her presence known. Durk turned around with quickness, clutching his side where his gun was tucked as instinct.

This nigga just screams 'hood nigga'. And I love me a hood nigga.

Not this hood nigga girl, get it together!

"Look, ima pull up on y'all niggas lata' aight? Yeah.. love bitch." Durk ended the call and slipped it into his pocket as he leaned back onto the dressing table looking at Keissa. After placing her phone on the nightstand she folded her arms across her chest and stared right back at him. "You just gon' stare at me, Durkio?" She questioned tilting her head to the side.

Keissa watched as his tongue darted out and slid across his top lip to moisten it. "You gon' just stare back, pretty girl?" He shot back folding his arms as well.

"Of course I'm gonna stare back nigga, the fuck."

Durk chuckled, shaking his head in amusement at Keissa's boldness. "You mean as hell, lil folks," he commented, his eyes following her every move. Keissa, indifferent to his opinion, nonchalantly shrugged her shoulders. "I'll be that," she declared, freeing her arms from her clothes. In the room's charged atmosphere, Keissa proceeded to execute her plan, sensually slipping off her sweatpants.

Durk's jaw dropped, utterly confused by the unexpected turn of events unfolding before him. "What the fuck is you doing?" he stammered, staring at her in shock as Keissa now stood in her black thong and top. The air thickened with anticipation and curiosity, leaving Durk at a loss for words.