Pranking Perspectives

Why is it that every time I add an image it takes too long to load then it becomes blank?

Check in>

Omniscient

Saturday
4:45 pm

"So basically-"

"So, basically, she wants to get us brutally killed by a madman," Keissa had said, glancing between Neissa and the VHS camera. She wasn't convinced this prank was a good idea.

"Do you know that they call him the silent assassin? Girl, you need to watch them documentaries on YouTube!"

Neissa ignored her sister and looked around, still stunned by their new home.

The new house was a serene blend of white and brown, exuding modern elegance and cozy charm. High ceilings and large windows flooded the living room with natural light, highlighting a plush brown leather sectional and a sleek dark wooden entertainment center.

The kitchen boasted white cabinets, brown granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances, centered around a spacious island with a white marble top. In the dining room, a dark wood table was surrounded by white upholstered chairs under a striking chandelier with cascading white glass globes.

In contrast to their old house, which had been riddled with holes and cracks, the new home was a sanctuary of pristine walls and carefully curated decor.

Each bedroom continued the theme of white and brown, reflecting individual tastes while maintaining a harmonious aesthetic. Their mother's influence was evident throughout, transforming their living environment from a worn-down space into a stylish haven they now proudly called home.

The room was barely lit, just an old lamp (their grandmother's own) and the glow from Neissa's VHS camera. Neissa was fussing with the camera, trying to get it set up just right. Keissa stood off to the side, arms crossed, looking uninterested.

Neissa waved Keissa off, focused on her plan. "Anyway, she is gonna call Von and tell him something's happened to me, and he needs to come see me right now. And we are only doing this prank 'cause I haven't spoken to him since I got outta the hospital y'all."

She pouted. "I miss my best friend!"

Keissa shook her head and clapped her hands together. "Angel, you just got out of the hospital! You can't prank him about something serious like that. Maybe we should do something else," she suggested.

Neissa thought for a minute. Keissa was right; joking about her health was too serious. Then she lit up with a new idea. "Okay! You'll call him and say some nigga broke my heart and I'm depressed and crying or something," Neissa said, looking hopeful.

Keissa raised an eyebrow. "You sure 'bout that? He might not come just for that," she said, not sure if this plan would work.

Neissa grinned. "Trust me, he'll come. If Von cares about me, he'll be here."

Keissa sighed but smirked a little. "Alright, let's do it. But if he gets pissed, it's on you," she said, moving towards the phone.

"I'm not getting cussed out or getting my ass beat by no Chicago nigga, they gets down." Keissa somewhat mumbled.

Neissa carefully placed the camera on top of a bookshelf, checking the angle to make sure it wasn't noticeable. From there, it had a perfect view of the living room, part of the kitchen, and the front door.

"Imagine pranking someone with a VHS camera," Keissa said, laughing. It was such an old-school way to do things, and she found it kind of funny.

Neissa chuckled from behind the camera. She was buzzing with excitement about how this would go down. "Don't worry, this was just supposed to be for my pictures until I got the idea for this prank. I'm getting a new camera tomorrow 'cause I really wanna start vlogging and posting on TikTok and YouTube."