Fraying Bonds

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲11:22 𝐚𝐦

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲
11:22 𝐚𝐦

DOA & OTF 🖤

My Heart4L 🤍
Y'all ladies be taking too long to get ready onna guys🤦🏽‍♂️

jada pooh 🥺🤍
We're almost done 😂 chillaxxx

Durk ✊🏽
Nigga know he using the wrong color fa that emoji 😂 dead wrong 💯

BookaMann 🤞🏽
🤣🤣🤣 Ofn! That nigga bright skinned

Chill off my nigga darn 🙄 y'all on his body bad

Dayvon Daquan Bennett 💩
Yeah you got a lotta niggas lil folks..
We know dat. No need ta brag

Now normally I don't like to speak ill of people but..
At least the mf I mess wit ain't built like no tooth.

soulmate 👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽
CLOCK IT

Durk ✊🏽
Von nigga chill out 😂
For her sister get on yo ass next

sister 🫂
Amen!!

Dayvon Daquan Bennett 💩
Oh I see you done got bold 😂 it's ight
Fuck this group chat for anyway?

Everybody just leave him on read 👌🏽

Dayvon Daquan Bennett 💩
Girl ain't nobody gone listen to you
Y'all niggas bet not

Read 11:26 am.

Neissa chuckled, looking up at Jada and her sister who laughed alongside her. "She changed his name and everything, what happened last night? You said that y'all prayed and had a beautiful moment," Asia said peering over Neissa's shoulder, looking into her phone. "And how you know his whole name?"

Neissa laughed, "Google," she replied, causing the girls to crack up.

She then shrugged, "That Asian Da Breath girl called his phone accusing him 'bout being with some groupies, and I kept quiet because I honestly didn't feel like stressing myself out again. Then, after he got done arguing with her, he had a lil attitude and took that out on me after I tried calming him down. Von then said, 'Go calm down that nigga who dropped you off, I don't need no calming down.'"

Neissa paused, giving the information a minute to sink in before all hell broke loose. Jada pushed a stray loc out of her face and behind her ear, "Say that again for me." Neissa opened her mouth to repeat what she said, but before she could, everyone went in a frenzy.

"No, we heard you very clearly, but who does that bitch think she is? Chicken leg looking ass hoe." Anastasia spat in confusion, rolling her eyes. Keissa stood up and began pacing back and forth in Neissa's room, "I just wanna know if you're the groupie or was she talking about someone else? And do anyone know where Von live?" She asked, tapping her finger against her chin.