Unraveling Nightmares

Check in >

Sunday, June 11
1:31 am

"Get the fuck off of me!"

In the chaotic scene, Lukas found himself holding Kei in the corner, urging her to calm down. Meanwhile, the rest of the girls were confined in the bathroom with Keem and Xander, desperately attempting to soothe their frayed nerves and keep them oblivious to the escalating tension outside. The friend group, typically known for fair fights, faced the challenge of managing a situation fueled by alcohol-induced heat, realizing the potential for things to spiral out of control, and the looming possibility of a regrettable outcome.

As Neissa unleashed a forceful blow, driving her fist into the girl's face, she strategically applied her weight, pressing her knees into the struggling opponent's stomach and pinning her hands behind her back. The audacious move served as a swift response to the girl's earlier attempt to scratch Angel's face, resulting in the revocation of her fighting privileges.

Jigga and Dior, rushed to intervene, attempting to pull Angel away from her subdued adversary. But despite their efforts and pleas, Neissa passionately resisted their interference, fiercely pushing them aside and expressing her frustration with a cascade of curses, in Spanish.

"¡Quítense de encima de mí o los idiotas serán los siguientes!"

In the whirlwind of events, Neissa found herself disoriented, clueless about the whereabouts of Durk and Von. The rapid sequence of occurrences left her with a sense of confusion, as if a sudden blackout had obscured her vision.

Little did Neissa know, Von stood silently in the corner, observing the unfolding scene. Unsure of how to intervene, he fought with the fact that he didn't know Neissa well. Despite his discomfort, he longed to halt the confrontation, disliking the sight of pretty girls engaging in unnecessary fights. Witnessing Neissa's fierceness, he mentally noted to avoid provoking her in the future, recognizing that her petite body concealed a surprising strength.

Neissa felt herself being forcefully lifted from atop the girl's body, an immediate surge of frustration coursing through her. "Don't fucking touch me, word to my dead, get off me! I'll really fuck you niggas up!" Her screams reverberated as she flailed her arms and legs, desperately attempting to break free from the grip restraining her.

As Neissa gained clarity, her gaze shifted towards the girl on the floor, struggling to breathe, clutching her chest, and expelling coughs mixed with blood. The aftermath left the girl's face scarcely recognizable.

Tearfully, a frown etched across Neissa's face, she confronted the stark realization that this wasn't the person she aspired to be. The lack of self-control, amplified by alcohol, weighed heavily on her, acknowledging that, on this night, the internal struggle had been won by the darker aspects of her nature.

This is not the person my grandmother wanted me to be.

Lucianita Joneissa Elena Marabella Cartier would be beyond disappointed in me if she was still here. Neissa thought to herself.

With a hoarse cry, Neissa expressed a heartfelt apology, feeling her own heart break as she witnessed two of Lukas's personal doctors urgently rushing the injured girl out of the room. "I'm so sorry," the words echoed in the air, burdened with remorse and a profound sense of guilt.

The person holding Neissa began shaking her by the shoulders, offering reassurance in a colloquial manner, "It's okay ma, she started allat shit, don't cry. You too pretty to be doin' that, Angel."

Finally looking up, Neissa realized it was Von who held her. She shot him a questioning look, puzzled about how he knew her middle name. The recollection quickly dawned on her that it had been mentioned in front of him earlier. "I didn't mean to do that, for real." She whispered.