About Last Night

... I lied
__

Check in >

Sunday, June 1111:59 am

Sunday, June 11
11:59 am

"Play that shit hoe! Bring it to di ownaaa now!" Keissa sang using her fist as a mic, "Stop everything you ah do and bring it to di owna' now!" Jada grabbed Keissa's arm singing into her fist. "Bring it to di owna now!" She screamed.

Neissa smiled, shaking her head at the two, loving the energetic vibe. Since Keissa and she were kids, their father, hailing from Jamaica, would play dancehall music like this on Sundays or Saturdays while helping their mother clean up the house or when she was cooking. It put everyone in a good mood and made chores enjoyable; Neissa cherished those memories.

Rolling her eyes playfully, she observed Jada and Keissa singing the lyrics to the mix while Nessa and Asia danced together. They were cleaning up Xander's house because, apparently, when they came in, Jada and Neissa thought they were at Jigga's house and trashed the place.

They turned chairs over, left the fridge open on purpose and scraped his windows with a butter knife.

Xander woke Neissa up with a cold bucket of water, and she couldn't blame him for it. She was, however, very surprised when he showed her the footage of them tearing up his house. The cameras in the living room and kitchen area captured Lukas and Dior screaming and running around the house, desperately trying to stop them.

Neissa didn't know how she had the energy to do that because, to her knowledge, she was slumped in the backseat.

Yet again, that's all she could remember as she kept blacking out from time to time.

Picking up the broom that Asia dropped to go dance with Vanessa, Neissa resumed cleaning, humming to the music and swaying hir hips a little.

The girls planned to do a little shopping for Xander since his house was filled with only junk. Knowing it was an unhealthy habit, they decided to make a positive change for him, considering the many things he had done for them.

The music suddenly cut off, and a mug instantly reached Neissa's face.

She snapped her head to the side, looking at the speaker and her phone that was plugged into it in the living room. Dior and Von were there, with Dior holding her phone as he scrolled through it and his friend leaned against the wall with his phone in his hand. Von's eyes, typically a deep shade, now bore a glazed look with a hint of redness, signaling the effects of his altered state. The room seemed to blur around him as a faint smile played on his lips, emanating a relaxed vibe.

She stood still as she further studied his look.

The young man's all-black ensemble gave off effortless handsomeness. His muscles subtly hinted at the physical strength beneath the fabric of his black T-shirt and intricate tattoos peeked out from beneath the sleeves.