4

months since Barry and Iris's Divorce he is walking down the street with Caitlin "what is it like walking to jittles" Caitlin asked "it good to slow down from time especially when I am with you and Frost" he smiled and touch her hand she took hold of it "this is nice" she said looking at him he nodded and brought her hand to his mouth and kiss it then he asked "would Frost be joining us" he asked "no she working on a new piece and wants me to spend time with you" she said  he nodded "how she grew is amazing" he smiled she give him smile look too and they walked into Jittles then "go get the seats I would get us the coffee" Barry said she nodded when he went to barista "hi could I have one two flash but one with oatmeal milk if you have any and I will have that cinnamon bun too" said Barry "I am sorry but we have no Oatmeal milk we have run out" the Barista said he nodded "it fine" he said when he got back to Caitlin he put his coffee down as well as Caitlin "close your eyes Cait" he said she did and he put plate down with the cinnamon bun on it he kissed her forehead "open" he whisper making her blush she did she had large smile "you the best" she said and kiss his lips he sat in his chair then and drink his coffee "I am sorry there was no oatmeal milk" he said she looked up "you remember" she said he grab her hand "I listen to you and Frost because I care for you both equally" he said then their phones went off "train about to crash there a lot of people" she started "on it" he said and speed off and in 16 seconds he was back and even put Oatmeal milk in her coffee "you got them all out of the train and stopped the Train from crashing in 20 seconds" she said so happy "16 seconds try your coffee" he said she look down and took some and smiled put hair behind her ear "wow you have really level up" she said he laughed " you would hope so how many years" he said she giggle.

Caitlin went to Star labs as Barry went to Science Invention with Chester he saw Iris "hey Barry" she said "hi Iris how are you" he asked since the divorce they were still friends "hey guys" Ray said coming over "oh hey Ray how are things" said Barry "good and you guys" said Ray "well I and Barry are divorced now" said Iris shocking Ray "why" said Ray "because of me ok I just stop loving her beside we are still ok with each other" says Barry Ray just nodded Iris went up to the stage and to talk to ray about his projects and being away from legends when a light came and they saw a big man people start to leave Barry speed into his suit "WHO ARE YOU" Barry shouted "My Name is Despro and I came here to kill you flash" said Despro "Why" said Barry "because in future you calls armageddon and you destroy the planet I come here because you gonna start losing your mind and that is when you lose" said Despro "I don't believe you" Barry said and speed to fight him with Ray help.

Time Skip 

Barry was Back in Star labs and thank Ray as he went back to his place "are you ok Barr" Frost asked as he was the only one in the lounge "what if he right" said Barry looking outside Frost went over and took his hand "he a jackass you are not some monster that will cause destruction you are better you save people like me like someone who put his life on line everyday for civilians so why do that and then stop doesn't make sense" said Frost he looked at her "well I have 72 hours if I do he will kill me and I don't he will go that is the deal" said Barry kissing her on the lips "we fight this" said Frost rubbing his hand "kiss me Frost your kiss helps me as well as Caitlin" he smirked she smiled and kissed him once pulled away they went to the team.