13

Ok everyone wants Barry to stay a speedster so he stays but is more intelligent thanks to the people recommending what you wanted Now on to the story.

Everyone went back to Star labs so some heroes could say goodbye Oliver went to the med bay but all he saw was blood no body he turned and looked at them "where is Barry" said Oliver "he there" said Frost "no he's not" said Oliver Frost and Caitlin went and saw nobody there "what I don't understand" said Frost "Cisco look in camera check" said Iris so Cisco did and put it on screen and everyone saw Barry body start to disappear and vanished Frost went into a cry and left everyone she went to the lounge to breath and looked at her engagement ring that when she noticed the word snowflake Allegra came in "Frost" said Allegra and Frost turned to see Allegra "yes" she said "you ok" she asked her friend like an older sister "no I and Caitlin Fiance is dead and we have no body to put in the coffin we can't have a funeral because of it we can't say goodbye to him" said Frost crying and Allegra went and hugged Frost when Cisco came in "I am so sorry Frost I didn't know you and Caitlin were with him anyway but Oliver said we can still have a funeral and say goodbye people just don't need to know there no body in it" says Cisco Frost nodded "Joe also gonna tell Kramer aparently she knows" said cisco too before leaving Frost and Allegra.

Funeral 

Joe Caitlin Frost Iris Allegra Cecile from team flash was there along with Kramer and from star city, it was Cisco Oliver and Felicity who is crying on Oliver's shoulder and from team supergirl was Kara Alex and Jonn and legends along with ray and Nora was there too Kara and Cisco went up and sang it so hard to say goodbye to yesterday and sometimes Cisco sing in Spanish

Everyone was in tears Joe went up in tears to alter he looked at everyone "first of all I want to say thank you for coming it means a lot Barry was a special person he was the smartest person in so many ways being CSI and every other  job he did  to some of you some didn't know much about Barry but he was the best person if you have a problem he may get into the problem of himself but one thing he loves the most be there for people when people needed him he was one of a kind and he was my son he" Joe sniff "I can't" he said and left the alter and went sat down beside Cecile holding his hand Oliver went up "Barry was a good-hearted soul he wasn't an ordinary person he was there when you didn't realise to you know me Oliver Queen and used to be green arrow I made a promise to Barry after the crisis when I died to save some of you but also my closet friends and family and that was be there for Felicity and my daughter and since then I have he was my brother he and another good friend of mine brought me back to life and I am sorry we can't do same for him" said Oliver sitting down holding Felicity.

After the funeral, the heroes went back to Star labs lounge to talk about Barry and his life thinking Barry is dead for good.