17

Barry and Frost were training when Caitlin came in "Hey Barry and Frost I have something to show you guys" said Caitlin "ok" said Barry worried "Nothing bad Barry" she told him and kissed his cheek and the two followed Caitlin to the lounge when they saw her use powers for plants saw her turning into frosty gas and transfer to behind Barry and frost "ok that cool but how" says Frost smiling at herself "well I have elemental powers and I got help to check too with Chester but I believe I am a goddess" said Caitlin shocking them.

"I cannot believe it" said Barry he checked "You ok" he asked "Yes you know what that means Barry and Frost I can actually help out better not just be a doctor" said Caitlin "You always help out not just a doctor but friend best friend girlfriend and now one of my sexy fiance being best of it all" he told her "Babe I think it is nice having Caity out don't worry I will get to know her powers and train just like you did with me couple years ago after I turn bad" said Frost giving her fiance a kiss "damn you ladies and being sexy fine but I will also train you but only if Frost needs a hand which she won't" he smile and give a kiss to his fiances.

Barry let Frost and Caitlin train together without him there so he was spending with Chester and Allegra "So Allegra and Chester while Frost and Caitlin are training what do you want to do or should I let you two spend together as clearly something going on with you two" he smiles they go red "nothing going on" said Allegra "ok so as your boss let hang have fun" said Barry they went to the lounge and Barry told his past with thawne Zoom Savitar flashpoint devoe and Cicada and even the fun times like team-ups and Barry and Kara singing adventure.