9

Barry is in bed with Caitlin and Frost to some people will find it weird but they have a good three-way relationship Barry holding Caitlin with one arm  as he is in the middle and Frost has her head on Barry's back and her leg around his Barry has his other arm around her leg "Morning Barry" said Frost kiss his neck "morning Frost" he whisper letting Caitlin sleep but didn't go as plan she turns and kisses Barry lips "Morning Barr and Morning Frost" she says "morning Caity" said Frost with a smile "I have to go to work I am so glad Armageddon is done and all that happened with thawne" said Barry Frost give him loving kiss "same here Babe" she says Caitlin smiled glad for her sister feeling love and being happy "we all are" said Caitlin "I won't be in star labs today so it is up to you but hopefully no fighting or metas" said Barry and got up from the bed putting his top on "what we going do caity" Frost asked "we can check in Star labs for a while" Caitlin said "but before we do anything Ladies I will make breakfast for us you both get change" he said and give both Caitlin and frost kiss on their lips "I love you Barry" said caitlin "I love you cait and I love you frost" he told them and kiss their heads and left to start making breakfast Once Barry done Cooking Frost and Caitlin came out "Barry the food smells amazing" said Frost he went to her and kissed her and Kissed Caitlin and went back to food and put it on the table.

Barry Frost and Caitlin talked and ate breakfast together before Barry got up and left to go to work "well we should go" said Caitlin "ok" Frost says and they left the apartment to head to Star Labs once they entered they saw Allegra and Chester "Hello you two" said Frost with a smirk "Morning" said Allegra "where Barry" asked Chester "work" says Caitlin "I will be in lounge being bored" says Frost "or we can play D  + D" said a hopeful Chester "sorry chuck but not enough players to play" said Allegra he nod "how about we go and drink go bar Karaoke place" says a smiling Frost "this time" said Caitlin "come on Caity Barry at work and lets have some fun while we wait for some kinda news" Frost told them "I am down for it Chuck" Allegra asked "well ok" said Chester "Ok fine we go" said Caitlin they left to have fun.