16

His suit is back to like season 8 9 Gold boots and all know some might not like the picture in chapter 14 but he is fast still and same colour of lighting from the show and not white blue anyway on to the new Chapter.

Days After Barry came back from Star City and visited Oliver Felicity and Baby Mia and even Cisco Barry was spending time with Caitlin and Frost taking each Fiance to different restaurants talking about the wedding as Barry knew that Caitlin and Frost would want different things Barry couldn't help but admire each different personality Barry was currently sitting in front of Frost "Barr" she says he gives her big smile "yes Frost" he said "would you like you to know a family with me and cait like babies" she says he chuckles "I love to spend my life with you and Caitlin and if you both want Children then sure and if not I will still be with you too" he said she give him big smile "you love us that much" she said "more than anyone and that is including Iris I think it was always meant to be you and Caitlin it took awhile but I got there" he told her she give him a kiss.

Barry and Frost went to the beach she took her heels off and walk on it "So who are you gonna get married to first" Frost asked "Oh I am leaving that on to you two" he smiles taking her hand "That makes sense ok I will talk to Caity later" said Frost he nodded and kiss her cheek "so Frost we have an hour left what would you like to do" said Barry she stopped and went in front arms around his neck kissed him "there is an arcade place still open for hour and half left so what you say flashy" says Frost he smiled "of course my love" he chuckled at her child act he knew there was some kind of child since she and Caitlin separated Barry speed them to the Arcade place and start having fun they played claw machines and played some racing games in which Frost won Barry won in basketball hoops.

Barry and Frost went back home and Saw Caitlin sleeping on the Sofa film finished "Mind turning the tv off Frost" he says she nodded with a smile Barry went and lift Caitlin in his arms and they went to bed Frost got changed into pjs as Barry got into his boxers and went into bed and kissed Caitlin head she still sleeping but went on Barry's chest he put an arm on Caitlin's arm rubbing it Frost came in and saw she smiled he turned and smiled at her she went into bed and give Barry a kissed "Goodnight thank you for tonight I enjoyed it" she told him he smiled "me too Frost I love you" he said and kissed her and she put her head on the pillow facing Barry "I love you too Cait" Barry whisper in Caitlin's ear kissed her cheek and Barry turned light off holding his two fiances.