6

Barry woke up from being in Caitlin's bed he looked at her sleeping he kissed her forehead and got up and put the blanket over her and walked out of the room and looked outside when he felt hands around his chest he touch them knowing who it is as the hands were cold "hey Frost" he said and took her hands and kissed them "what got you up so Early"  Frost said he turns around "Just Despero" he said and kiss Frost on her lips and hugging her "me and Caity are here for you just remember that handsome" she says he smiles and give her a loving kiss she kissed back "I love you Barry" she said "I love you and Cait so much I am so glad I cheated on Iris I know sounds bad but I wouldn't really found real love and not just what meant to be I am glad you and Cait told me made me really see better what more than just one" said Barry she smiled "I am glad you did" she said and then door open "Barry Frost what going on it 5 A.M too early and that me saying something" she yawned "sorry Cait" he said and went kissed her lip "come on frost if you want me sleep you have to come to I will be in middle so no fighting" he smile making Frost smile and took Barry hand and they went to Caitlin room and Barry hold them rub their back three finally went back to sleep.

Barry was in case "Allen just in time" said Krammer "How bad is it" Barry asked "Just your typical makes-no-sense bank robbery in Central City No one's hurt but the on-duty security guard is being hospitalized for some sort of breakdown" Krammer said "Wait like a mental breakdown" Yeah witnesses said the guy lost his mind and started babbling nonsense Then he fired his weapon into the air and everyone ran out By the time anyone got back inside the vault was empty, and the guard was stark raving mad It took four officers to restrain him" says Krammer "I am on it" said Barry "Allen" Krammer stopped Barry "I need you to Stand down" she says shocking Barry "Why is someone else working on the case I will just help" said barry "I need you to turn in your badge  You've been suspended"  says Krammer shocking Barry "What" he whispered "I just came from the mayor's office You're under investigation for federal crimes Your badge Allen Now" she told him "Allen I know this must be a shock" Krammer said and sighs "Hold up Captain" said Barry "Two years ago Joseph Carver had a mole manipulating evidence in CCPD" said Krammer "yeah Milly RaWlins Aka Sunshine We Caught her" he said "And the DA was reviewing her case as a part of an internal audit. Now I don't know what exactly but he also found new evidence that points to Carver having a second inside man and that You" she finished "Why would I help Joseph Carver that crazy" he said with worry face "That's for the DA to suss out I'm sorry it's above my pay grade Now please leave the scene" the captain tells him "No I  have to find out what happened here. I mean I think you'd have other concerns right now. I just I mean Korber said a guard lost his mind What if that happens to somebody else" Barry said trying to see Reason.

"People could get hurt Look  Captain I know you only have my word but you you gotta believe me I'm innocent So please just let me do my job" he says "If Joe were here right now, he'd say I should learn from last year and keep an open mind  Which is why I promise you I will get to the bottom of this and find out the truth  But until I do I'm sorry  Allen  you have to leave"  Said Captain Krammer Barry sighed and left and went to star labs when he saw workers there and See Caitlin angry Allegra and Chester not knowing what to do "What going on" Barry asked "who are you" man asked "Name barry Allen owns Star labs" said Barry "Ah Mr Allen we've detected dangerous levels of radiation within your facility This lab's a day away from a meltdown"  said head of safety apartment "that Impossible" says Barry "maybe not I just Checked into safety logs Our radiation scanners haven't updated in over a week which doesn't make any Sense" says Chester sparks come from electric "What happened" asked Allegra "This is part of our early detection array that monitors radiation levels inside the place but it's corroded Hasn't been functioning for a while Sensors in the subterranean power core currently read over 1,000 RADS" said Chester "Count yourself lucky another day you be in ICU get what you need and get out we need get containment and seal off that core and get Stat" said the head of Safety Team "What kind of COntainment" asked Allegra "We need to construct a concrete and steel encasement around this entire facility in order to contain the radioactive material Then we'll demolish S.T.A.R. Labs and move the debris to a nuclear waste site" said the Head man "you gonna demolish it" said Caitlin "yes so get yourself and say goodbye" said the head Man.

Barry Caitlin Allegra and Chester is in Barry new Loft and Barry looking at the City "why is this happening" he whisper "that was our home" said Caitlin "someone is ruining my life I am not going crazy I was suspending and now this" said Barry "oh Barr" said Caitlin getting up and bringing him into a hug.

Next Chapter is after 2031 After Reverse Flashpoint also things that happened in the show still happening in this story well for some parts like I said gonna try do the Deathstorm bit