18

Barry is in his and his two fiance's apartment seeing frost art on the walls he smiles as he begins to make dinner Frost and Caitlin come in. "Hey Barry" said Caitlin and kiss Barry's cheek "Hey Cait, hey Snowflake how's the training going" he asked. Frost kissed Barry's lips "It is going good she getting on well" Frost says. "Well that is fantastic anyway should we begin to plan our wedding also should we get married at the same time or will I marry one first then the other week later" asked Barry. The two sisters looked at each other "How about a week after from one another" says Caitlin. Barry just kiss Caitlin and Frost "That is fine with me let me know who I am marrying first" Barry said they nod.

After dinner, Caitlin put on Jurrasic Park and had her head on Barry's chest while Frost lay on the sofa with her feet on both Barry and Caitlin's lap. Barry rubbed Caitlin's head and his other hand on Frost's leg rubbing it too. "I love you both so much" he tells them both females looked at him and smiled Caitlin kissed Barry's cheek  "We love you too Babe" Caitlin tells him. The three carried on watching the film Barry fell asleep. "Should we wake him or you know just go bed" asked Frost "We can wake him" Said Caitlin. Then the snow sisters when to Barry's cheek and neck and start giving him kisses making him chuckle "That tickles" he whispers eyes open and looking at his future wives.

Then the three head to bed and began to talk about plans for weddings "I don't care I rather just marry you two now" says Barry "Aw that's sweet but no I want food I can make an ice sculpture all of it" Frost says making Barry chuckle. "I want a small wedding" said Caitlin Barry nods and put his arms around each woman's back bringing them in Frost put her right leg over his he kissed her head and one on Caitlin too. Then the three began to fall asleep Caitlin and Frost dreaming about each other and the future they hope to have. But Barry he dreaming of a world where flash is not needed.