14

In Speed Force

Barry woke up to see his old home and saw his mom or he knew the speed force he knew where he was "Hello my beautiful boy" said Speed Force Nora "Hello Nora or well Speed Force question why am I alive" asked Barry "because you are still needed in the world, not from me but people around you your fiances your friends family your life isn't it over yet but it is your choice" said Speed Force Nora "really what do I have to do" he asked sitting down "if you want to leave you need be re-educated on speed more knowledge as some will say" She said he looked at her "ok I will do it" he said "in doing so you see your past all pain but you will outcome it" said Speed Force Nora he looked at her "I willing to learn" said Barry.

Month Past

In the real world since Barry died people found it hard to get back Wally came back to help at times Caitlin began to fight after everything she had been through she wanted to fight and help in the field so she got Sara to train her and even Frost too and one of the time when she Frost and Allegra on the field fighting some metahuman butt when the metahuman throw Allegra to the wall and before she hit they heard thunder and big boom happened and saw speedster in a blue-black suit with bright lighting coming out Allegra can see a smile on the face he put her down "you ok Garcia" he asked she nodded he turned and saw metahuman looking the speedster speed and trip man up putting feet on the chest and shock him out shocking female "who are you" asked Frost "you know who I am frosty" said man stopping his lighting coming from him they shocked "Barry" whisper Caitlin "yes Cait let go to Star Labs" said Barry and he carried the three ladies.

His new Suit

Star Labs

Barry got into normal clothes and when he came back he saw the team he smile and hugged them and give Frost and Caitlin a loving kiss "Time for explanation well I did die and I would do it again anyway I was in the speed force for a long time I had choice stay dead but Speed Force Nora said I am needed still and not as flash but to be with you all a friend son boss or Fiance" he said looking at Frost and Caitlin they smiled "so I had to stay in speed force to get re-educated watching all my past from well everyone and the pain I went through Crisis Month here but as some of you know it longer in speed force so that is why my lightning is a different colour and my suit too which I actually like" he told them "so you got new powers too" asked Chester "um yeah I got smarter and not the way I was last year with artificial Speed Force but that and I can make weapons out of lighting and well I can heal people if I concentrate any scars or bones can be gone" said Barry they shocked "I am guessing your hungry" asked Joe "no not really but I am tired so I might go home" said Barry and he Frost and Caitlin left to talk at Snow Sister apartment.