Pirate King [5]

Hongjoong x Seonghwa

𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘...

"Seonghwa, meet Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi, Wooyoung, and Jongho. Boys, meet Park Seonghwa," he introduces.

Seonghwa's head snaps over to where he hears the voice coming from and gives them all a happy wave. He gets up from his spot on the log and walks the 10-meter distance over to them, proceeding to give Hongjoong a back hug.

"Are these the people who are going to help us?" he whispers shyly.

"Yes, Hwa. Yunho and Jongho are going to be the ones capturing us, from two different angles in two different places so it doesn't look staged. San and Mingi are going to be the whistleblowers, stirring up some gossip among the townsfolk. Yeosang and Wooyoung are going to be the distributors, sending the photos anonymously to as many news outlets as possible."

"How do you know all these people?"

"They're my friends from down south, they sailed over here to visit me."

Seonghwa's mouth forms the shape of an O.

"That's so nice!" he smiles.

"So when do we start Prince Hongjoong?" Yunho asks.

Hongjoongs shoulders relax,

"You two," he says, pointing at Yunho and Jongho, "can start whenever. The rest of you will proceed once you get the green light from Yunho and Jongho."

"Are you sure this will work?" Seonghwa asks Hongjoong.

"Of course I am babe, I have my ways," he teases.

"Ew, couple stuff," Jongho complains.

"Yah, shut it and let's get on with this operation!" Hongjoons scolds.

"Operation Get That D-" Wooyoung's cut off by San slapping his hand over Wooyoung's mouth.

"Sorry, Your Highness, he doesn't really think before he speaks," San apologizes on his behalf.

"I said let's go!" Hongjoong shouts from the border between the sand and land.

"How did he get over there?" Seonghwa asks himself, perplexed.

***

"Does Crown Prince Park Seonghwa have a new lover? A wedding may be on the horizon! Yesterday we received two anonymous reports that Crown Prince Park Seonghwa was spotted treating his suspected new lover to a date at a new eccentric clothing store." Seonghwa reads from the daily newspaper.

"I told you I know what I'm doing," Hongjoong gloats as he presses his chin into Seonghwa's left shoulder.

The two cuddling on Seonghwa's bed continue to read the article until they hear a knock from behind his bedroom door.

"Your Highness, Mr. Choi is requesting a business meeting with you ASAP!" they hear a deep voice call.

"Who's Mr. Choi?" Hongjoong asks.