ælias

Mingi x Yeosang

Mingi throws his backpack on his bed and flops down onto his gaming chair, ready for another Friday night of virtual reality.

Dance practice was rough this week. His school's dance team is preparing to compete in a district-wide competition in two weeks. As the center, Mingi's been working extra hard so he can hopefully, and finally, bring his team to beat Kang Yeosang. Gosh, how badly he wants to show him that he's not some lanky beanstalk, he wants to show him who's boss around these parts.

Mingi slips on the headset and logs into his favourite game If he can't control his real life, at least he can control mingisaurus_rex_99's life.

Mingi's character appears in-game;

[mingisaurus_rex_99 is now online]

[New PM from 0riginal_visual]

0riginal_visual:
Hey Mingi

mingisaurus_rex_99:
Hi!
mingisaurus_rex_99:
I was hoping you would join today, I just came back from dance practice and it was INTENSE

0riginal_visual:
Hey, I also just had dance practice! It wasn't super bad since we don't have much to work on considering we're pretty much guaranteed 1st place -- not to brag...

mingisaurus_rex_99:
"Not to brag," he says as he brags
mingisaurus_rex_99:
So you're competing soon?

0riginal_visual:
Hehe, yeah my team is competing in a district-wide competition. If we place high enough we'll move on to SK National Dance Competition!

mingisaurus_rex_99:
I hear there are going to be Scouters at SKNDC!
mingisaurus_rex_99:
It's my DREAM to get into KQ Entertainment! Maybe we'll both get in and debut together and be the best of friends IN REAL LIFE and- and- other things I can't think of right now!

0riginal_visual:
Getting ahead of ourselves now are we?

mingisaurus_rex_99:
( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
mingisaurus_rex_99:
Hush, hush
mingisaurus_rex_99:
Don't jinx it!

0riginal_visual:
Hehe
0riginal_visual:
Don't sweat it, I'm sure you'll do great
0riginal_visual:
Not as great as my team but great nonetheless...

mingisaurus_rex_99:
>:(

0riginal_visual:
Love ya! (^з^)-☆

mingisaurus_rex_99:
:D

After Mingi and his team celebrate their win in the district-wide competition, they begin working on improving their dance for SKNDC. The date is quickly approaching and he is practically vibrating with excitement!

"Alright everyone, the practice was excellent today! Remember the competition is on Thursday so we'll be practicing every day this week!" Yunho, the leader of Great 인천 High School's dance team, says as the music comes to a stop.

Sweat drips down Mingi's neck, darkening his sleeveless shirt. His black hair soaking wet. He borderline collapses onto the ground by his gym bag.