Lawless

Hongjoong x Wooyoung

🔞 Smuty angst ahead 🔞

Wooyoung, a young lawyer just starting out in the profession, was assigned to work under one of the business's most notorious and mean bosses, Kim Hongjoong. His professors warned Wooyoung about Hongjoong's mean and abusive behaviour towards his employees, as he had been in various candles throughout the years. Still, he decided to look past it for the experience and opportunity at the most prestigious law firm in the country. He quickly found himself on the receiving end of Hongjoong's ridicule and various insults.

Hongjoong bursts into Wooyoung's relatively small office,

"I need the paperwork," he demands "and make it quick, do I look like I have time for your tardiness? Hand over the papers," he says sternly, standing above his desk and looking down at him menacingly.

Wooyoung is taken aback by Hongjoong's aggressive tone and demeanour. He quickly scrambles to get the paperwork together in a file as the boss glares down at him, feeling the pressure to complete the task as quickly as possible. He works swiftly, but his nerves are clearly on edge as he stands up and hands over the documents to Hongjoong. The boss briefly skims over the papers briefly before tossing them back down on the desk with a sigh and rolling his eyes.

"This is atrocious," he scolds, "I want a better version by tomorrow morning. Understand?"

Wooyoung's jaw drops at the sheer callousness of Hongjoong's words, it instantly igniting his stubborn personality,

"What is your problem?" Wooyoung scoffs.

Hongjoong's eyes widen, his eyebrows furrow, "What the hell did you just say to me?"

Wooyoung matches his boss's energy, "I said, what is your problem? Why do you feel the need to insult me every chance you get?"

Wooyoung stares defiantly, waiting for an answer.

Hongjoong is visibly caught off-guard by Wooyoung talking back but quickly recovers his composure. He stares back at Wooyoung, studying him for a moment before replying,

"Listen here," he hisses, grabbing Wooyoung's jaw, his fingers hooking under his chin. "You are nobody. You are powerless to me. You do not talk to me like that! Am I understood?"

"Why don't you make me... I'm tired of dealing with your BS..." Wooyoung whispers, staring directly into Hongjoong's eyes.

Hongjoong stares back for a moment, seemingly trying to stop himself from going utterly feral, his anger completely taking over. He lifts his hand and slaps Wooyoung across the face.

The sound echoes throughout the room, his head whips to the side as he's slapped, his cheek already turning a deep red.

He scoffs, laughing as he turns his head back to him, "Is that all you got, Kim?"

Hongjoong looks shocked at his reaction, the younger isn't cowering or crying or running away. Instead, he's... challenging him and laughing at him! This angers him beyond belief. He was used to being feared, being respected, but now, he's being showed... disrespect. He can't believe it.

After an awkward silence, Hongjoong bursts out laughing. The sound is deep and maniacal. He throws his head back and laughs so hard people can hear him from out in the hall. He wipes a tear from his eye.

"You think you're tough, eh?" he says between laughs, "That's cute. I love it, keep going, this is hilarious!" he gives another chuckle, but stops suddenly, his face no longer filled with laughter or rage, but more so now with a sadistic smirk. He tilts his head to the side, looking as if he's examining his prey.