Pirate King [4]

Hongjoong x Seonghwa

𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘...

His wide eyes slowly trail down to Hongjoong's hand and back up again to his face.

"I never said no, did I?"

Seonghwa frantically shakes his head no.

"You can continue now," he calmly says as he removes his hand from Seonghwa's mouth.

"So what do you think?" he asks.

"Do it properly first. Just because I'm the prince of a small kingdom doesn't mean I deserve less, now, on your knee Park."

In less than a second Seonghwa is on one knee in front of Hongjoong, his hands clutching onto the other's,

"Kim Hongjoong, Crown Prince of the Kingdom of the Island, will you become my king?"

"Of course darling," his voice, airy.

Seonghwa lets out an unexpectedly high-pitched squeal, surprising Hongjoong,

"Come on they're going to wake up soon, we should go wait in the library!" he exclaims as he begins to drag Hongjoong, hand in hand, down to the palace library.

***

"Seonghwa, Mr. Choi said you called for a family meeting?" Mrs. Park asked as she walked into the library with her husband.

"Oh, who is this?" Mr. Park asks his son once he sees Hongjoong, sitting on a plush chair, reading a novel.

Hongjoong! You're a prince not a pirate right now! he internally yells at himself.

He springs up from man-spreading on the chair to give a princely bow to the king and queen.

How could you let that slip? he internally scolds.

"Mother, Father, this is Kim Hongjoong. He's the crown prince of the Kingdom of the Island... and the one who informed me of Hiromi's unfaithfulness."

Hongjoong returns from his bow,

"Hello, Your Highnesses."

Mrs. Park cocks a brow at Hongjoong and turns her head toward her son,

"Kingdom of the Island? Is that from around here? I can't recall ever hearing about, let alone meeting with anyone from, this kingdom."

"We're down south. Very tiny." Hongjoong smiles.

The right amount of charm can win anyone over.

"But it still doesn't make sense how I cannot picture doing business with your kingdom."

"I assume your family does a lot of business with various kingdoms, you probably just don't remember my itty bitty kingdom. It's fine!"

"I hear Seonghwa mention that it was you to inform our son about Hiromi and that unknown hustler," Mr. Park joins.

Hongjoong's jaw tightens at that. No one's allowed to disrespect Wooyoung like that. He takes a deep breath, resisting the urge to give him the ol' pirate pummelling of a lifetime.