Not So Safe [2]

Notes:

Requested by @Alt_Weirdly_The_First

Sorry this took so long to come out, I have been going through a creative drought up in here 😭

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~​ ♥︎ On with the show... ♥︎

San x Wooyoung x Yeosang

𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 𝖎𝖓 𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝕾𝖔 𝕾𝖆𝖋𝖊...

San perks up at the sound of a knock. When he sees Wooyoung through the peephole, he quickly steps outside, shutting the door behind him. San's facial expression shows that he's not messing around, "What the hell is wrong with you?!" he hisses.

Wooyoung's eyes, swollen from crying, widen with surprise as San comes out and starts yelling at him. He takes a step back, feeling a little intimidated by San's uncanny anger, "I-I'm sorry, San. I lost my temper and I didn't know what I was doing. I-I should have never screamed at Yeosang like that. It was completely uncalled for, and I really regret it," Wooyoung stammers, his voice whispers.

"You put your hands on him! You not only hurt him emotionally but physically too! He's bruised and got a freaking bloody nose!"

His eyes widen as he takes in the full extent of what he's done. He realizes that he's not just hurt Yeosang's feelings, but he's actually injured him. He feels an overwhelming wave of guilt and shame wash over him, and he drops his head, unable to meet San's angry gaze. "I'm so sorry, San. I don't know what got into me. It was like I lost control of my emotions, and I just snapped," he says in a low voice, staring at the ground.

"I'm not the one you need to apologize to right now — Yeosang is," San seethes, "But right now he is terrified of you! So please... leave us alone tonight and we'll talk in the morning!"

Wooyoung nods, feeling sick to his stomach at the thought of what he's done. He knows that he has a lot of work to do if he wants to fix his relationship with Yeosang and San, but right now he just needs to give him some space. He turns and stumbles back to his room, feeling the weight of his actions bearing down on him.

As soon as he was back in his lonely, stale room did he realize while trying to "save" one friend, he could lose two... maybe even more...

And only after many hours of tossing and turning did he finally cry himself to sleep, staring at the empty bed next to his.

***

Wooyoung finds himself in a dimly lit room, the air heavy with tension. Before him stands the other members of ATEEZ, their faces etched with disappointment, anger, and betrayal. They are his family, his rocks, and their expressions cut through him like a thousand shards of glass.

The room seems to close in on him as the accusations fly. Hongjoong, their leader, speaks first, his voice laced with sorrow, "Wooyoung, we trusted you. We believed in you." His words hang in the air, accusing and heavy.

Seonghwa, usually the calmest of them all, can't hide his hurt as he adds, "You let us down, Wooyoung. We thought you were better than that."

San, usually full of laughter and mischief, looks at him with eyes that seem to bore into his very soul, "I thought we were brothers," he says, his voice trembling with betrayal.

Yunho's disappointment is palpable, and he shakes his head, unable to meet Wooyoung's gaze, "I never thought you'd do something like this."

Jongho, their youngest member, simply turns away, tears glistening in his eyes, unable to comprehend the actions of someone he looked up to.