Prologue

JOURNAL

MAY 4

When the sperm meets the ovum in the uterus, they fuse and form the embryo then becomes the fetus. The mother, carrier of the unknown baby, tries to know which gender is it and its future. Some mothers will nurture the child to become a successful adult, others will dump the child and go live their lives, while others kill them before they see the world.

For me, I was unfortunate to see my mother because she died while giving birth to me (or so I was told by my dad). There are no pictures of her any where but I've been told I look just like her.

Today is my birthday. I'm turning seventeen but no one knows its my birthday(except Trevor and my step-mom). My dad forgets and I'm used to celebrating by myself first by looking at the mirror. I imagine my mom this age by looking at myself.Long black hair(but I've dyed the ends blue), hazel brown eyes, pale skin, full pink lips and a curvaceous body). That's how I look but I think my mom is prettier especially by the way my dad looks handsome although he is in late forties.( Well the girls tend to say that after he came to my school for the arts competition that was held last year-he was one of the judges so he had to come. Many times I try to mourn for her but there are no feelings that I feel for her. I'm not even mad at her because I don't know her at all other than she gave birth to me. It's sad but there is nothing I can do.

Seventeen...seventeen...I wonder what I'll wish for. Mmmmmmh...Oh I know!

I wish my life to be interesting. No that is dumb but I wish, especially what has been occurring throughout my high school(or part of it). I prefer that at least the rest of the year things will look up. I know it's a dumb but my life has been full of mishaps and I wanna have a good time before graduating high school. I hope it comes true.

 I hope it comes true