Chapter 16

Normal POV

The woman looked at daughter. She really has grown she thought. She sighed as she tried to blink away the tears which had formed due to the convulsing emotions in her. She may have watched her since her childhood but she wished she was alive and well so that they could really be together other than using her last bit of powers to be her guardian spirit.

She sighed. She knew this was her last moment with her daughter.

Fay looked at the strange woman in front of her. She had seen her eyes welling with tears before she blinked them away. Why did she feel like this was going to be the last time she's going to see her? She felt a tug between the woman and herself. Like there was a bond connecting them.

Is that you mom?

Yes dear, it's me your real mom.

Leaving her mouth agape, Fay unconsciously covered her mouth. Telepathic communication.

"It's true Fay. I'm your real mom," the lady said.

Recovering from her shock, she stared suspiciously at the woman.

"You're lying. My mom died when she gave birth to me and besides we don't even look alike."

Christine sighed. She knew her daughter would not be that believing.

"Okay. If you insist."

She transformed herself to her supposed earthly form.  She looked like a carbon copy of Fay but slightly mature.

"Woah!"

Fay unconsciously moved back.
Suddenly, Fay felt pressure on her head. She started seeing a purple planet, then sirens then blood. She felt like her head would explode.

Fay....Fay...Can you hear me.

Yes I  can hear you.

Okay. Let me introduce myself. I'm Christine, your guardian. I am also part of your deceased mother's spirit.

How is that possible?

She used her last bit of energy to pass her powers to you and I was created then she passed on.

Hmmm....

Your mother was called Ursa by the way. To explain further, your father ,Jirpus,  and her married twenty years ago in their home planet Magicial. Jirpus was the head of the smallest but most powerful clan. It was a clan full of powerful people whom were referred as priests. Life was quite peaceful until two years passed. Jirpus saw a vision that made him panic-stricken but he never relayed much on it other than warning people that the planet would be in danger very soon. He became more distant but ensured that we had enough weapons and a strong army. 

During that time your mother was pregnant with you. During the seventh month of her pregnancy, a large spaceship crushed on our field. A crowd formed around it but before Jirpus could order people to get away, we were being attacked. A lot of people died. Jirpus and Ursa tried their best to rescue people but it came to a point they had to flee. They entered an escape pod and landed on earth. It was a terrible landing hence the pod was destroyed. Ursa experienced labor pains and gave birth to you and soon died. Your father took care of you since.

So I'm from a different planet. But why am I in danger?

That can only be answered by your father.

That sucks. As if he's gonna just tell me.

I'm impressed that you haven't freaked out.

Considering what's been going on lately, it's better to be numb about such things.

Christine suddenly hugged Fay. When Fay released herself and looked at her, she had transformed into a purple cat-like creature with pink eyes. Her body was translucent and was slowly fading away.

" Wait...Don't go!"

" Good bye Fay. "

Fay tried to grab her but she had already gone. Her last connection of her mother was gone. Tears cascaded down onto her cheeks and already on the wet ground.

Fay woke up and saw that the sun was setting. No signs of rain could be seen. She felt something warm on her cheeks. She was crying.

I love you, baby girl....