CHELSEA'S BIRTHDAY TURNED DISASTER?

A/N; Hehe. It's party time.

FAY'S POV

" DAAAADDD!"

" NO! YOU ARE NOT GOING."

"BUT IT'S MY BESTFRIEND'S BIRTHDAY."

"No buts. I forbid you to go and that's an order."

Dad shut the office door in front of me. I felt so angry. This is the first time I've asked something from him for a long time and he just up front denied me. It was already 7 p.m. an hour later since the party started.

" But you promised?"

" I'm sorry dear but something has happened and I can't make it to take you."

I walked towards the sitting room and saw mom was trying to comfort a pouting Trevor.

" Hey. What's going on?"

" Hey Fay. I had promised To take Trevor to a party."

" It's Krazy Cars Party that Cole had invited me to go and mom saying she can't take me."

" Something happened in my job and I have to go follow it up. By the way Fay, can you take him? It's near the restaurant you used to work for."

" Which one?"

" Illusions or something like that."

An idea popped into my head.

"Sure. Let me go change. Trevor get ready, I'm gonna take you."

Trevor was excited and almost made me fall over as he rushed towards his room. I packed my dress, shoes, accessories and cosmetics into my rucksack and slowly dropped it on the bush near my room.

"I hope this works!"

I crossed my fingers and left the house.

?>>>>>>....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

" Woah! Chelsea this party is awesome!"

"Thanks but I'm mad that you came late for my party." Chelsea had worn a black and red dress with red 6-inch heels. She  looked different from the rest of us who wore either black or white. Chels was holding Tristan who had worn a black tux but with a red shirt and black tie. The looked like the dashing couple they were.

"Sorry. My dad had denied it so I had to look for a way to come without being suspicious. By the way you great."

" So do you. You are drop dead gorgeous with that dress and shoes." 

I felt a warm presence behind me.

"Such a cheeky Fay. "

His warm breathe tingled my left ear and neck. I tried to hide a shiver as I responded.

" Poor you. You didn't know that about me?"

I turned and saw him,Brandon, wearing a black tux with a white shirt tucked and a black tie. He had combed his hair backwards but some of his stray strands escaped. He looked so hot. Somewhere along the way of checking him out, our gaze connected. His eyes glinted with mischief. Someone coughed behind us, making us break our gaze. My cheeks felt hot. When I looked at Chels, she seemed to enjoy my embarrassment and told us to enjoy ourselves as she went to meet up with the rest of her friends (of course she left with Tristan).

After that, some of the girls from my school appeared and started clinging on Brandon. I left to look for a drink. I didn't want to find myself with his entourage of girls. I don't know why but I felt annoyed with that. I finally found a can of soda and sat myself at a corner. I watched as people were dancing and having fun. I wondered how the party started. I had seen some people wearing medieval clothing hanging by the front of the house. Was it like the sweet sixteen or eighteen parties like the ones they showed in MTV? Suddenly, Ashton appeared with a glass of what looked like wine and sat down next to. He had worn a black coat with black ripped jeans and a white T-shirt which had a tie printed on it. He wore his black combat boots.