Chapter 7

FAY'S POV

 Since Chad picked Chelsea and I up, he disappeared for a month. Chelsea told me that he'd gone back to college although I hadn't even asked her. I guess she thought it OK to just tell me. Even though I only saw him once and didn't even talk to him , I missed him terribly.

I tried hiding these feelings from Chelsea but she wasn't easily fooled.

" Do you miss my brother?"

" What! No! How can I miss someone I just met? "
"Because he's my brother?..."

Chelsea and I were at a new coffee shop at the next town. She was taking cappuccino while I took plain white coffee. It was those rare occasions where we hang out together alone.

" What does 'he's my brother' have to do with it? "

Her phone started beeping. She took it and after reading she stood up and left some cash almost leaving.

" Chelsea! Wait! "

" Oh! Just stay and finish your coffee."

"But..."

" Don't worry. I'll send someone to pick you up."

And with that she left. I returned to where I was sitting, wondering what the heck was going on. Suddenly a hot substance was burning and I screamed.

" Ooops!"

The all familiar voice. Kate. I turned. Kate had folded her perfectly pampered arms and smirking at me. The cup she had was on the table beside her.

" What is your problem Kate?"

Tears of pain were flowing but I didn't care. I believed that tears didn't show weakness but strength and besides my mind was planning a thousand ways Kate would suffer. As if she didn't notice the murderous gaze on her, she sat opposite me.

" Stopped drooling on Ashton lately?"

Huh?

" Why would I have any interest in any of your boy toys?"

" Oh really? You know you are much of a slut than you give me credit for."

" What are you insinuating?"

" George..."

George? Now I was really confused.

She got out of the seat and got out of the coffee shop and a blonde guy entered and looked at my side. His ocean blue eyes staring at my hazel eyes. Oh my...

" Are you okay?"

I didn't even realize he was already beside me until I zoomed out.