Chapter 2: Better Man

Kwon Boram's POV

I came out of my room, dressed and ready to go to school. Everything felt normal, in fact, lighter once I thought of last night's event. It's still not sinking into me, and even if it was still last night, I'm still on cloud nine.

He loves me.

"I'm off to school!" I announced happily as I made my way to the door, also ecstatic with the fact that he was waiting for me outside.

The thought of seeing him and being with him as myself and not because I'm just a woman of pleasure to him feels tremendously fulfilling. This has been what I wanted from him from the moment that I knew I was in love with him. This was a fantasy that I never thought of, though I hoped, becoming a reality.

It was just as if yesterday, I was crying because of my unrequited love, yet here I am now, meeting him again to start a new chapter in our lives. Although not as lovers yet, we're getting there ㅡ or will we? I'm not sure.

"You seem so happy," my mother pointed out as she gave me a hug before I leave.

"I had a good time last night," I said.

"I'm glad you did. You should go. Be careful," she said as she lets me go.

"I will. See you later."

"Is that Daisy picking you up?" She asked and pointed the car outside. Jin is using a different car of his, an SUV, not the sedan that he's always been using.

"No, it's Jin."

"What?!" My mom was surprised.

"When I get home later, I promise, I'll explain. See you later." I went out of the house and then got inside his SUV.

"Did Eomeoni see me?" He asked as soon as I got in. He was looking over the window where my mom is seen standing by the door, looking at us even if she couldn't directly.

"No, but I told her it's you," I said as I buckled my seat belt.

"How is she doing?" He looked at me as he asked.

"She just had her check-up last week and so far, she's doing great." I smiled as I glanced over at my mom and then back at him. "Come by for dinner sometime, if you want."

He nodded. "I will."

He began to drive us away from home and towards the university.

"I'll see you later, princess." He took my hand and kissed the back of it. I blushed at his action and smiled, enjoying this Jin that I never thought of ever seeing and experiencing.

After he let go of my hand, I said, "See you later, daddy," to tease him.

He laughed. "Aren't we going slow, princess?"

I chuckled. "I'm just kidding. See you later, baby." The endearment caused a subtle surprised expression to appear on his face, and redness immediately conquered his cheeks to his ears.

I opened the door to come out, unable to stop myself from smiling. The butterflies are so intense, I might end up thinking and daydreaming about him than focusing on class.

"How is this 'going slow' now, princess?" He raised his brow at me. I looked at him, ready to close the door as I held it.

I smiled. "I was just practicing." My response made him roll his eyes. "See you later," I said and he nodded. I closed the door and went my way to class.

As I entered, Daisy, upon seeing me, gestured her hand for me to walk fast towards our place. Soobin and Yeonjun are already with her.

"You bitch. So, what happened last night after you ditched the party to come with Jin?" She said to welcome me.