Chapter 20: Switch

Kim Seokjin's POV

Now is not the right time to feel like this, I convinced myself as we head up to my room with Boram following me behind.

But I couldn't help but think about how hot she was earlier, and I couldn't explain why I suddenly feel turned on by that. The way she was mad at me, taming me for my misbehavior. It was quite sexy but my inner beast is smirking, having that he somehow found a reason to be fed, to tame someone and put them in place.

"Fuck it," I muttered to myself, giving in to my beast that badly wanted her ㅡ Not that he ever stopped from doing so.

As we entered my room, I waited for her to close the door. Then, as it clicked closed, I pushed her against it and placed my hand on the door, caging her. The action made her gasp, and I tucked her hair behind her ear as I stare at her. I caught her breath hitch, causing a smirk to take over my lips.

I love how she gives in to me easily. It turns me on more.

"You know, I could use earlier as an excuse to punish you." My voice unexpectedly came out raspier and deeper as I said that.

She bit her lip. "I didn't do anything wrong," she said softly and her eyes looked at me with innocence.

I cupped her cheek and glided my thumb along her soft bottom lip, staring at it as I imagined how soft and sweet her lips are when we kiss. Just the thought of it already set my body aflame.

"You were being too pushy." I looked into her eyes again.

She glared at me, something that I was surprised about considering how her body is already telling me that she was giving in to my dominance, submitting her body over me to handle and take care of.

"Because I wanted the truth. If anything, Jin, shouldn't I be the one to punish you?" Her eyes dared me.

My smirk became a grin. "I don't switch, princess," I said, reading her mind.

She smirked and her body became erect, taking back control over her body again. "Now, you will." She pulled my hand away from her cheek and in just a blink of an eye, I found myself the one who is pinned against the door.

I didn't fight back despite how I badly wanted to tame her. I just knew I had to see what she was capable of as the one on top. Just a little for show.

She looked so small before me, and I found how she was trying to dominate me adorable of her.

I closed my eyes and hummed as I felt her light hand palm my throbbing member. Then, with her other hand, she grabbed a fistful of my shirt and pulled me down to her face.

Her lips were a few inches away from me. Our noses were touching and I could feel her warm breath as she said in a sultry voice, "You're going to be Princess's baby tonight."

I smirked, pulling her hand away from my tent and my shirt. I then chuckled as I held her wrists together in front of her. "That was hot, princess, but playtime is over. Daddy will have to tame your stubborn ass and make you remember who can only be the one to dominate here."

She pouted. "You're so unfair. I wanna top too," she complained, making me chuckle.

I decided to carry her in my arms, hooking her knees on one arm as the other held her upper body. "I told you. I don't switch."

I placed her down on my mattress, making her sit down on the edge of my bed. She's still pouting at me with a glare in her eyes.

"Okay, now stop being adorable. You're ruining the sexy mood."

She stuck her tongue and pouted more as she crossed her arms. "Then good. I'm going to turn you off because we're not having sex unless I top."

I balled my hands, calming myself because she was suddenly being a brat. But at the same time, I like her brattiness because it's giving me more reasons to be rough at her ㅡ to tame her and teach her a fucking lesson that at the end of the day, I always have control over her body when we are in the bedroom.