Chapter 11: Wish We Met Earlier

Kwon Boram's POV

"Are you okay?" Jin asked me while I was looking dumbfoundedly at the glass wall of his office where the busy neighborhood of the city is seen.

I didn't have anything to do today so I decided to drop by his office instead. However, since we weren't talking much because he is busy with his work, I just entertained myself with whatever there is in his office. However, my thoughts began to get occupied by what Soobin told me in the club a few days ago.

We never talked about it since then. However, it still bugs me because after we all parted ways that night, he never talked to me again nor was he even active in our group chat.

"A penny for your thoughts?" I felt his arms wrap around me and he placed his chin over my shoulders.

I heaved a sigh. "I'm just thinking about Soobin."

He pulled his head away from my shoulders and I saw in my peripheral vision his look on me. "Excuse me?"

His reaction made me smile, his brows furrowed. I looked at him. "It's not like that." I sighed again and looked back at the glass wall. "But he confessed to me a few days ago that he likes me but after that, he stopped talking to me and didn't even send messages on our chat group. I mean, I'm just worried that his confession will make him feel like he needs to distance himself. He's a great friend so I'd still be sad if he distances himself from me just because of that."

I felt Jin's chin go back on my shoulder as he tightened his embrace on me. "Maybe he just needs time to think or maybe he's busy. Didn't you say your friends already had plans on how they'll spend their winter break?"

I nodded.

"Don't think too much about it. But if you're really worried, you could always ask him, love." He softly kissed my cheek. "For now, just think of me."

He began to trace soft yet sensual kisses from the back of my ear and slowly down to my neck. The action made him earn a soft moan from me.

I turned around to face him and asked, "Are we doing it now here?" I asked and the thought lit up the desire in me, burning and electrifying me to the core.

He nodded. "I wanna try fucking someone here. It's nice that I'm gonna do it with you." He winked at me.

I smiled in naughty mischief. "But what if they hear us?"

"If they do, it's just Miss Lee who will hear and I can increase her salary and then make her sign an NDA so she will shut her fucking mouth." He pulled me closer to him and then continued to send sensations all over my body with his lips against my neck. "I'd love to bend you over my desk and fuck you there." His voice was raspy and sensual as he whispered that. His hunger was so evident and it made me more excited to have him feast on my body.

"Mmm-hmmm," I hummed.

"Then I'll pin you against that glass wall and fuck you."

Just visualizing everything that he had told me already was enough to wet me down there. I could feel the contraction and pulsation of my muscles between my legs, and its ready enough to welcome his entrance as always.

I placed my hand over his shoulder as the other one was used to sensually glide the back of my palm on his jaw, tracing the side of his mandible sensually as I gazed into his eyes. "Then enough with the talking and just doㅡ"

Our moment was then interrupted by a knock on the door. I immediately pulled away and so did he then he brought back the facade on his face in just a snap ㅡ he looked as if there wasn't even any sexual tension that happened just a second ago.