Chapter 21: Fairy Tale

Kwon Boram's POV

I always feel satisfied every time we finish, but tonight's satisfaction is unexplainably more satisfying to me. It could be because of the vibrating cock ring or maybe because I topped and it was something that I've never done before even if I knew I could do it too. I just wasn't given the chance to do it, and Jin quenching my thirsty dominance sent me into another dimension higher than he was able to make me before.

Cupping his cheek, I smiled at him. "For someone who says they don't bottom, you're actually quite good with it." I teased but he unexpectedly thrusted his hips hard inside me that I moaned as his tip brushed against my still-sensitive spot.

"Don't dare me, princess. I'm still inside you and I could fuck you however I want this time."

I grind my hips faster, meeting his slow-paced thrusts. I wonder why he isn't stopping despite no longer having more to release inside of me, but I didn't mind. His thick and hot fluid inside me which made his movement much smoother this time made me feel so sinfully dirty, it's turning me on.

"Then fuck me however you want this time, Daddy." My voice switched to my submissive self, but it's my bratty side that's taking over me because I want him to punish me and fuck me until I can no longer control myself ㅡ until I have no thoughts other than pleasure.

"Oh, I for sure will, princess." He smirked, pulling out his cock. He turned the cock ring off, removed it, and set it aside.

I groaned at the emptiness and the feeling of his hot cum dripping out of my cunt.

He lowered himself, face in front of my parted legs and he looked at my arousal with his fluids dripping out of my hole. He seemed pleased.

"I came so much," he said proudly.

"Oh," I moaned and arched my back at his thumb grazed along my sensitive clit, barely recovered from my orgasm.

"Fuck!" I cursed as soon as his palms landed on my clit, and he continued to slap my femininity until I was whimpering and squirming.

"This pussy is a bad one. How dare she cum not because of me, hmmm?"

"Daddy!" I moaned and tried to close my legs but he stopped me from doing so by using his other hand to keep my legs apart.

He slapped it harder so that it stung more, but somehow, the pain is making me wetter so I squeezed my walls from pleasure.

"Keep your legs open for me, princess." He growled and then slapped my inner thigh this time.

"I let you top completely this once and you completely forgot who can only make you cum, princess?" He got off in between my legs, transferring to my side and he swiftly flipped me over.

I hissed in pain as his hand made a painful impact on my ass. Then, he grabbed a handful of my hair and pinned me down on the mattress, pressing my cheek against the sheets.

"I told you, I don't bottom but I am willing to do it for you if it means I get to satisfy you in every way I can, princess. That's how spoiled I want you to be." He then leaned down close to my ear, nibbled on it for a second, then whispered huskily into my ear, "But our rule is for you to never ever cum unless I am the one to make you cum, princess. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Be it with my tongue, my dick, or my fingers, I am the only one who can make you cum. You got it?" His voice was firm and harsh, sending me the message that all of what he said should never ever leave my mind.

I nodded. "Yes, Daddy." My voice came out soft and small, making me earn a harsher spank from him and I could tell his hand for sure had imprinted on my fleshy bottom.