ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ | ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ | 02

ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ | 02

PEOPLE will be mad at you if they found out that you decline to give jungkook from BTS your number but you don't care. as long as you are far away from him. even if it was all just a random coincidence, it's better to be safe than sorry. if you recall, once the female lead gave jungkook her number, he slowly falls in love with her and eventually ask her out on a date. since you didn't give him your number that shouldn't happen. you also feel bad for lying to him. you can speak korean, fluently. you just panicked when you saw him which is why you spoke to him in english. better if he doesn't know you know korean or else he would want to talk to you more. you were currently getting ready to head out to a party. a family party. you did some research on why he came here but you got nothing. you assume he wants to travel before he goes to the military in two years. after getting ready, you received a message from your friend.

Saturday 9:45 PM

amy:
oh my god!

amy:
jungkook is here!

amy:
what if we randomly bump into him

amy:
i will freak out!

you:
of course you will

you:
hey do you perhaps know why he's here?

amy:
nope! but im glad he's here tho

amy:
maybe i get to be that lucky fan to date him

you:
you should dream for something smaller

amy:
rude!

amy:
you may be looking at the future mrs.jeon

you:
you're 18

you:
i don't think he's looking for someone seven years younger than him

amy:
says the one who writes fanfics about him 🙄

you:
at least i know the difference from reality and fantasy

amy:
just you wait until you receive a invitation to our wedding

you:
i probably won't attend since i will probably be dead by time he finally notices you

you don't plan on telling her that you met him or else she will freak out and be mad at you for not giving him your number. plus she won't believe you since you didn't take a picture with him. "shit" you said as you saw the time. you grab your jacket and purse before heading out of the house. as you were walking, you recall everything that happened within the story. if he does everything that happens, it will be the doom for you and those kids...amon and nox. 'does that mean they're real people? i can't let amon died...no...i cried so much when i wrote that chapter. i don't want to experience that pain in real life...' you thought. jungkook can not have feelings for you and you will make sure that doesn't happen. before stepping into the venue where the party was held, someone grab your hand. you turn around to see the one and only jungkook standing in front of you. "hi! it's me, jungkook" he pulls his mask down to show you his smile. "what are you doing here?" you asked. "i-i want...talk to you" he said.

"i swear i saw him here" you look to your left to see a group of men with cameras. part of you want to shout and tell them he's here but you know if you did that, you will feel so guilty about it. 'why can't i stop being nice' you said to yourself as you pulled jungkook inside the venue. his cheeks warm up when you pulled him close to you. "shit" you mumbled when you realize how close you two are. "you finally showed up!" you turn your head to see your cousin. "who's this?" he asked. you backed up and cleared your throat. "this is a friend of mine. i asked him to come along" you lied, but your cousin bought it. "oh. you two should hurry up or else you ain't getting food" he said and you nodded. your cousin walks away and you sigh in relief. "im sorry for dragging you in here" you bowed yet he shakes his head. "im okay. c-can i stay...here with...you?" jungkook asked. you want to say no so badly but it's too late now. your cousin probably told your mom that you brought a friend and knowing her, she will be asking questions.

you nodded which made him smile. "let's go greet my family first. if you don't greet them all, they will come after you. just follow my lead" you said as the two of you walk over to the tables to greet everyone. after greeting them all, you two rush over to grab a plate of food before they come over for seconds. you had jungkook seat with you and your family.
you notice he looked very comfortable with them. you thought he wouldn't since they don't really speak english. you and jungkook felt a tap on your shoulder and turn around to see a girl who was smiling brightly. "can you ask him if i take a picture with you" she asked. you look over at jungkook who nods. you watch as they take a selfie on her phone and she thanks him before running off. "i thought you aren't allow to take pictures with fans" you said and he winks at you. "secret, okay" jungkook said with a smile.

you were about to start a conversation with him yet your cousin dragged you out to dance. you sighed and danced with him. the young idol smiles, seeing you dance. he couldn't help but stare. ever since he bumped into you, he can't get you out of his head. he was upset that you didn't want to give him your number. he really wanted to talk to you more. fate heard his wish and he spotted you walking. he hopes this time you will give him your number so he can stay in touch with you. more people start to get up and dance. as you were dancing, you would glance over at jungkook who was just staring at you. your mom calls you over and she tells you to go dance with him. well she technically didn't tell you, she forced you to so you walk over to him and offered him your hand. he looks at your hand and then up at you. his bunny smile appears on his face as he takes your hand and drags you into the dance floor. as you two were dancing, that's when it hit you.

'this is exactly what happened in the end of chapter 2...first date...he's gonna fall in love me...i can't let him do that!'