ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ | ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀɴᴋᴇᴛ 🛋️

ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀɴᴋᴇᴛ 🛋️ | 14mature content ahead (full chapter)

mature content ahead
(full chapter)

DOWNSTAIRS in the basement, you and jungkook were watching his favorite movie, iron man. he had you sit on his lap with the big blanket covering the two of you. during the movie, jungkook could feel himself getting hard. it wasn't his fault though. you keep on moving which got him all horny. it would make sense that you help him. you gasp when his hand went underneath your shorts. you moan as he rubs your cloth clit all slow. with his free hand, he grabs the remote and turns up the volume. jungkook smirks as he could feel your panties getting wet. he pulls down your shorts, having them drop onto the floor. he managed to get his hard cock out of his pants and slides inside of your warm pussy. "j-jungkook" you moan. "shh, love. we don't want to alarm your parents" he whispers into your ear. your boyfriend place his hands on your waist and starts having you bounce. he groans, loving this feeling. "love, you feel so good" he groans. "i love the sounds you're making when im inside you" he growls as you whimper.

"ride me, love. i know you want to" jungkook whispers into your ear. you place your hands on his thighs, slowly grinding on his big cock. "fuck" he moans as you start to increase the paces. "you like that?" you moan out. "fuck. don't stop, love" jungkook tilts his head back.
his big hands made their way underneath your shirt. he removes your bra, putting them aside. "mine...all mine" jungkook moans out as he squeezes your boobs. he hears you moan his name. your boyfriend starts leave hickeys all over your neck as his hands play with your boobs while you ride his cock. you whimper as you move your hips. jungkook could feel he was gonna cum at any minute by the speed you were going and for sure he knew you were too. "what a naughty girl you are from my cock" he whispers and you whimper with a nod. your boyfriend notice you were getting slow and he didn't like that. "that's it" jungkook moans as he wraps his arms around your waist and starts bucking his hips up and fucks into your wet pussy. jungkook immediately cover your mouth with his hand, having you scream onto his hand. his cock was hitting your weak spot. how badly you wanted him to go harder, but you couldn't because your mom was upstairs.

jungkook could hear you moan into your hand and goes faster. "oh no, did i find your spot again love?" he asked and you nod. "i assume you want me to go harder on you, right love?" he asks and you nod as you moan onto his hand. he smirks as he abuses that sweet spot of yours. tears started rolling down from the extreme pleasure he was giving you. thank god the volume was loud or else your mom would come and check on you two. she would be in shock if she sees jungkook fucking you on the couch. you tilts your head back and moan onto his hand as you could feel him going deeper than before. "shh, love. i know im making you feel so good but we can't have your parents see their precious daughter getting fuck by her boyfriend. or do you perhaps want them to know that you're a naughty girl for my cock" jungkook whispers into your ear. you shake your head as he still thrusts up into your wet pussy. "oh god love~" he groans, feeling your walls clenching his dick. "im gonna cum" he moans. "does my love want me to cum inside of her?" he asked and you nod.

"good choice because i was going to anyway" he growls as he starts slamming you into his cock. "jungkook" you scream as you fucks you through your orgasm. and with one powerful thrust, he felt himself twitching, release his cum inside of you. "is everything alright?" your mom asked. "oh yes. i just scared (y/n). sorry" jungkook said. "well if you guys are hungry, dinner is ready" your mom said before walking up the stairs. if it wasn't for the big blanket, your mom would have see you sitting on your boyfriend's cock. you lean against his chest, feeling your pussy aching. "i know for a fact you aren't hungry after what we just did" jungkook wraps his arms around your waist. "i can't believe we did when my parents are home" you said. "you know i love you a lot, right love?" jungkook asked. "of course i do. you tell me every day" you answer. "and you love me too?" he said. "more than anything in this world" you replied which made his heart flutter. "can you stay the night over at my place?" your boyfriend asked. "sure, but i have to wake up early to get to class" you said and he nods. you get off of his dick and grab your shorts putting them back on. he puts his dick back inside his pants. jungkook smirks as he sees his cum leaking out of you.

'there will be more leaking out of that pussy'