ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ | ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ

ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ | 04

ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ | 04

"YOU really must like this girl huh?" mingyu from seventeen, aka jungkook's friend said and the idol nods. "i felt a spark when we bumped into each other and we kissed, i felt it again. is it wrong of me to want her?" jungkook asked. "no. we all want love in our lives. by the way, how old is she anyways?" mingyu asked. "18. seven year age gap. does it look bad?" he ask. "um...i don't see it as something bad since you two are an legal but other people will say otherwise" mingyu said. "hey jungkook" dk aka dokyeom, walks into the frame. "don't talk to me" he pouts and looks away. "what's up with him?" dokyeom asked. "he's upset because the girl he likes likes you and not him" mingyu answered.

"oh? really...what's her name?" dokyeom sat next to mingyu. "back off, she's mine. she might not like me now, but she will soon" jungkook smiles. "how are you gonna make her yours then?" dokyeom asked. "you are going to make me just like you. she said her ideal type is you so starting today i will act just like you" jungkook said which made his two friends shock. "i think being yourself will make her fall for you. don't pretend to be someone you're not" the8 said as he walks into the screen. "i agree with minghao! are you sure you want to be exactly like dk?" mingyu asked. "hey!" the idol shouts. "you're right. she should love me for me! i will just have to try even harder!" jungkook shouts with a smile.

"im gonna fucking kill myself" you pulled your hair. he won't leave you alone! it fucking sucks that he knows where you live! luckily, you told your parents that you will be going to mexico for a week with amy and her family. by the time you come back, jungkook would be gone and you won't have to suffer from his actions. all you have to do now is wait for amy to pick you up. "(y/n)! someone is hear to see you!" your sister shouts. you ran downstairs to see jungkook in the living room with a bouquet of flowers. "what did you do to this poor guy?" your sister whispers before walking out. "um, mr.jeon-" jungkook shakes his head. "just call me by my name" he smiles. "no. you're seven years older than me so i have to show respect" you replied. "then call me oppa" he said. "what are you doing here?" you asked. "i wanted to ask you out on a date" he smiles. "that's sweet but no" you answer. "give me a chance. im a very nice guy. if it was another army, they would have said yes" jungkook mumbles the last part but you heard him.

"you're right, so why don't you ask someone else instead! oh look, there's an army" you said as you open the front door to see amy by the door. your eyes widen and you immediately shut the door. "she can't see you" you said as you grab his head to lead him to the door in the back. "who?" he asked. "my best friend who is madly in love with you" you replied. a smirk appeared on his face. "do you perhaps don't want her to know so you can have me all to yourself" he asked. "w-what? no! i don't care if you end up with anyone" you said. "then let's go see her" he grabs your hand to drag you back but you tripped over your shoe, causing you to fall, dragging him along.

"oh my god!" amy shouts as she sees you on top of jungkook. your eyes widened when you felt his lips pressed against yours. immediately you try to get off of him however jungkook was smart enough to grab you by the waist to only deepen the kiss. your heart started beating fast and you hit his chest so he could stop. luckily, amy pulled you off. "(y/n)! what the fuck!" she shouts. "oh my god, jungkook oppa are you okay? i am so sorry about her" amy said as she helps him get up. you wipe your lips, feeling disgusted while staring at jungkook. "i tripped over my shoe. it was accident" you explained. "i was asking jungkook oppa, not you" amy said. "im fine. and what's your name, young lady?" he asked. "i-im amy. a huge fan of you" she stutters as her cheeks turn red. "wait! what are you doing here? do you know (y/n)?" she finally realized. "i do. you see, your friend (y/n) doesn't like me and i-" he was then cut off by your friend. "what do you mean she doesn't like you? she writes fanfics about-" you cover her mouth and smiled at him. "i believe we are going to be late for our flight so it's time for you to go" you said.

"where are you going?" jungkook asked. "none of your business. come along amy. let's go" you said as you drag her back to the living room. he follows right behind you to watch you put your luggage inside the car. "go home mr.jeon!" you shout as you go into the car. "im not giving up on us, (y/n)!" he shouts as the car drives off. amy looks over at you who was sighing and shaking your head. "so when were you going to tell me?" she asked. "well i was hoping to ever have to since i thought it would be a one time thing but he won't leave me alone" you said, covering your face. "what do you mean?" she asked. "h-he likes me...he wants me to be his girlfriend..." you said. "isn't that a good thing? i thought you like him. you write fanfics about him!" amy said. "i don't like him like a lover. even if i did...i don't want to be with him" you said. amy then hears you breaking down into tears. "(y/n), are you okay?" she asked.

"i don't want to live the same life as her"